Bills just got jobbed by refs in OT vs Baltimore! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills just got jobbed by refs in OT vs Baltimore!

Fins4Ever&Ever

"Deep Threat"
Reaction score
Ray Lewis was allowed to rip and strip a ball from a player that had stopped forward progress and the play was supposed to be blown dead but wasn't. Ravens get ball in FG range and easily win it.

Another example of the NFL sticking up and beefing up plays by CRIMINALS such as Lewis and Big Ben. Why are they doing this? These players should have been banned from the league for their crimes on humanity and now the refs instructed to make them look good? I smell something fishy here, big time.

Can't wait till the NFL is on strike and these refs are out of jobs and have to re-mortgage their houses and their kids go without.

I'm not big on conspiracy theories, but this league is big business. Plenty of fishy things going on. I feel bad for fans that think they are watching and spending money on some kind of untainted sporting event.

This reminds of of the Juventus scandal. Is it coincidence that they also wear black and white stripes?

Ray Lewis was allowed to rip and strip a ball from a player that had stopped forward progress and the play was supposed to be blown dead but wasn't. Ravens get ball in FG range and easily win it.

Another example of the NFL sticking up and beefing up plays by CRIMINALS such as Lewis and Big Ben. Why are they doing this? These players should have been banned from the league for their crimes on humanity and now the refs instructed to make them look good? I smell something fishy here, big time.

Can't wait till the NFL is on strike and these refs are out of jobs and have to re-mortgage their houses and their kids go without.

Can you post the play???...I agree this season in particular the refs are making some really curious calls, it's funny how none of these bad calls ever go against a team like Pitt or the Pats. I just saw brady throw away a pass in the face of the rush while inside the hash mark the ball didn't even reach the line of scrimmage with no receiver in sight & of course no intentional grounding, even the announcer made a point about it.

This reminds of of the Juventus scandal. Is it coincidence that they also wear black and white stripes?

For this to remind us of that, someone would have to get caught and relegated, wich i don't think will ever happen in the nfl.

I can't believe Baltimore took a knee with 4 seconds left on the clock in regulation.

Last week PFT had a story about a ref asking Jeff Fisher to use his timeouts late in the game because they didn't have all of their commercial breaks in and, therefore, weren't going to make enough money. If the ref gets that called into his ear, what else does he get called into his ear?

From NFL to Ref's Earpeice "This game is going to be exciting if Team A scores, call a holding"

Because it's all in your mind?

And when the you make a claim that the NFL is sticking up and beefing up plays by CRIMINALS such as Lewi, wouldn't it help if he were actually a CRIMINAL?

Yep and the same can be said for the refs screwing Chargers on game tying FG attempt at 45 yards...penalty called for false start when all you see on the replay is not one but two NE players jumping first....needless to say attempt from 50 yards just slightly right of FG. I guess the NFL has clearly tagged their teams that WILL make it to the playoffs ONE WAY OR THEIR WAY!!!

Because it's all in your mind?

And when the you make a claim that the NFL is sticking up and beefing up plays by CRIMINALS such as Lewi, wouldn't it help if he were actually a CRIMINAL?

Lewis is well known as a thug, I would have had a really hard time rooting for him if he was a jet

Back
Top Bottom