Bills Mafia kept taking Ls after the game | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Mafia kept taking Ls after the game

Y'all should have had the shear pleasure of attending raiders games when they were in los angelas. Freaking gladiator school. You had to fight gangsters coming in aand going out if they pegged you for a fan of the opposing team.

And sometimes it didn't matter. You were just the warm up coming in or tension release for them after a raiders loss on the way out of the coloseum.

Fugem!!

I was at that game too and saw the Philly fans dumping beer on a Phins fan in the stands and the guy even had his kids with him. I wasn't foolish enough to wear Dolphins gear, I know how those Philly goons operate...
me 2 I live in dc and philly routinely kicks redskins fans asses up there. I went incognito, probably even took it too far wearing a yankees cap, thank god I did as I was was sitting in a sea of drunken no shirt wearing face painted fools. I got to my car and celebrated lo

me 2 I live in dc and philly routinely kicks redskins fans asses up there. I went incognito, probably even took it too far wearing a yankees cap, thank god I did as I was was sitting in a sea of drunken no shirt wearing face painted fools. I got to my car and celebrated lo
First and last time I ever went to a Phins/Eagles game there, I have no desire...

My family and I went to a Monday night game at the Charger stadium, the Dolphins got creamed that night. Marino didn't play and I was kinda bummed out. There were a bunch of drunk Charger fans that were giving us crap. one guy grabbed my hat and I went after him. 4 guys stepped in to wrestle me to the ground, then my oldest son came to my rescue by kicking one in the head, he went out like a light, the other 3 took off, then my youngest son decided to get into it and we spent about 20 minutes knocking out drunks. Security saw the trouble and knew we were't at fault and said they would hold back the crowd and told us to leave before the cops got there. To this day I don't know what happened to the guy that got kicked in the head.

Back
Top Bottom