Bills mini-camp | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills mini-camp

TigerJ

Bills fan
Reaction score
No smack. This is no time of year for it. The Bills did hold their rookie minicamp, and reportedly had 100% attendance of veterans too. I wasn't there, but Bills fans who were said both Bledsoe and rookie draft choice Losman both threw the ball well, Losman impressing with his lightning quick release. Moulds looked to be fully recovered from his partially torn groin. No report af any receiver having problems catching the ball. Lee Evans looked very fast and quick. One person mentioned that last years disappointment as a return man Antonio Brown looked greatly improved. He may be reluctant to give up his job to rookie draft choice, Jonathon Smith. Jason Peters, the free agent tight end out of Arkansas, looked very mobile deespite his 320 lbs. and showed good hands, outplaying Tim Euhus, the Bills' 4th round draft choice. There were some conflicting reports on McGahee, some saying he looked slow and tentative, and had his knee wrapped. Others said he looked fine.

On defence, Sam Adams looked in great shape (for him) but Pat Williams looked heavy. There weren't a lot of reports on the defence, presumably because Bills fans were concentrating on offence after last year's disappointing offensive showing.

As we all know, this doesn't mean much. But like Dolphin fans, Bills fans too are starving to see some action, and anything, even a minicamp is enough to get us excited.

Thanks for the heads up TigerJ....I know for myself personally this is the only way I'll ever read any thing about the bills. It's not like I'm going to actually seek out any bills' news....sorry, no offense, but, it's true. :dunno:

I hope it's accurate. :lol:

Well, this is after all the Beast of the East forum , intended I assume for sharing what's happening around the rest of the AFC East.

To follow up on Willis McGahee. He was wearing a wrap on his surgically repaired knee, not a brace. He says it's 100%. Observers noticed a hitch in his gait after running, but McGahee later dismissed it saying he's always had that, even before his injury, that it is just a habit.

Other matters: Jason Peters had two receptions in the open practice, one in a long gainer that had fans drooling. Afterward, however Mularkey threw a wet towel on things suggesting that while Peters is impressive physically, he's very raw. The implication is that Buffalo fans shouldn't expect too much this year.

Buffalo appears to be pretty well set in its QB situation. Drew Bledsoe has renegotiated his contract, and barring a total collapse this season (like happened last season) most Buffalo fans now expect him to be around for a couple seasons. Buffalo GM, Tom Donahoe, implied Losman is the likely #2 QB in part to get him more reps in practice and keep his development on pace. Travis Brown looks to be stuck in the third spot. Greg Zolman and Nathan Chandler will vie for a spot on the practice squad.

If I get anything more, and I feel like posting, I'll be back. Y'all can either read it or ignore it. Won't bother me one way or the other.

TigerJ said:
Well, this is after all the Beast of the East forum , intended I assume for sharing what's happening around the rest of the AFC East.

If I get anything more, and I feel like posting, I'll be back. Y'all can either read it or ignore it. Won't bother me one way or the other.

Pissy much? Excuse me for thanking you. I'll make sure not to do it again.

Of course it wouldn't bother you if no one read your posts. You just want to get in your typing practice right?....Yeah, sure, because everybody just types stuff for their own personal pleasure, not to be read by others....riiiiiiiight. :yes:

I have no intention of getting into a shouting match, Infinsible. I got the impression your "Thank you" was a little disingenuous. If I'm wrong, I apologize. I did not think my response was an insult. If you took it that way, I apologize again.

Not from my perspective, Finz. If I want to get into a shouting match, I'll do it on a board that encourages smack. I have nothing against Infinsible.

You finfans are just worried that he's 100%.

Here's proof

donshula said:
the best thing about this forum is getting to see what fans of lesser teams are thinking.

Exactly, being that the main team being spoken about (thats the Dolphins if you did not realize it) is lesser than most. Great Post!

From the Bills' most recent OTA (organized team activity - minicamp is so passe):
Eric Moulds seems to fianlly be fully rehabbed after his partial groin tear last season. Over all the defence is light years ahead of the offense.

inFINSible said:
Pissy much? Excuse me for thanking you. I'll make sure not to do it again.

Of course it wouldn't bother you if no one read your posts. You just want to get in your typing practice right?....Yeah, sure, because everybody just types stuff for their own personal pleasure, not to be read by others....riiiiiiiight. :yes:
Please no smack in this forum, infins..."pissy much?" is very borderline.....OTHER people in here might just say something like....(practice what you preach)........ but I would never say that!. :D

Back
Top Bottom