Bills or Jets ??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills or Jets ???

art1323

Scout Team
Reaction score
Ok, we know the PATS are making the playoffs... the JETS might and the BILLS have the same chances of reaching the playoffs as the Dolphins do (NONE!). But this is the NFL and anything is possible, so my question is:

Which team (JETS or BILLS) would you HATE the most to see in the playoffs?

My answer: BUFFALO, just beacause I know two die hard fans that happen to be my brothers!

Buffalo. they haven´t been in the playoffs since ´99, so let´s make the drought longer for jills fans :evil:

With this bunch of scrubs I'd hate to see the Bills in the playoffs too. They'd get slaughtered by any playoff-worthy team.

Yeah we probly won't get in, hopefully we'll at least get a .500 record though.

but.....
I have to say no one (and I mean no one) is enjoying your miserable season more than us up here in Buffalo. The more you lose, the less we care about how bad our season has gone. Thanks for giving us some sort of enjoyment this year. Keep losing, I hope it lasts for the next five years.

rtconner said:
Keep losing, I hope it lasts for the next five years.
That's a Jet or Bill's thing... we don't want to take that away from you! :roflmao:

rtconner said:

but.....
I have to say no one (and I mean no one) is enjoying your miserable season more than us up here in Buffalo. The more you lose, the less we care about how bad our season has gone. Thanks for giving us some sort of enjoyment this year. Keep losing, I hope it lasts for the next five years.

you are right, enjoy it while it lasts.
fins losing like this is so uncommon, at least we fin fans can enjoy bills sucking year after year :roflmao: :roflmao: when was the las time you guys had a winning season? :lol: :lol: , sorry it looks so far behind

and you jills fans are lucky to see us sucking like the bills this year while we see the mediocrity of your miserable team every season :roflmao: :roflmao:

Hey we're new at this losing thing could you please give us some pointers:tongue:
rtconner said:

but.....

Phin19 said:
you are right, enjoy it while it lasts.
fins losing like this is so uncommon, at least we fin fans can enjoy bills sucking year after year :roflmao: :roflmao:
You are 20 years old. For the majority of your life the Bills owned the Fins, AND had winning records. :lol:

when was the las time you guys had a winning season? :lol: :lol: , sorry it looks so far behind
8-8 in 2002 (.500), 8-8 in 2000, 11-5 in 99.

So the answer is 1999.

8-8 is not a winning season

AmishJihad said:
You are 20 years old. For the majority of your life the Bills owned the Fins, AND had winning records. :lol:

i´m talking about the last five years, but . . . . if you want to look back, let´s see . . . .

all-time record
Miami-49
Buffalo-31
1 tie
. . . . nuff said!

8-8 in 2002 (.500), 8-8 in 2000, 11-5 in 99.

8-8 is not a winning record :o
perhaps, for the bills it is a big acomplishment :lol:

Phin19 said:
i´m talking about the last five years, but . . . . if you want to look back, let´s see . . . .

all-time record
Miami-49
Buffalo-31
1 tie
. . . . nuff said!
Forever tilted soley because of 0-70's. :shakeno:

I like this one better

Buffalo - 21
Miami - 15

2-1 in the playoffs in favor of Buffalo.

Thats the record for the Marino era, which also includes the Dark Age of Bills football, 84-86 (all sweeps for the Dolphins). :eek: :lol:

Who cares, if you're in the AFC east, and you're not the Dolphins, you're **** to me.

Although there are more Jills fans on this board than any other rival, so I'll go with them, just because I don't care to hear them run their mouths.

AmishJihad said:
Forever tilted soley because of 0-70's. :shakeno:

I like this one better

Buffalo - 21
Miami - 15

2-1 in the playoffs in favor of Buffalo.

Thats the record for the Marino era, which also includes the Dark Age of Bills football, 84-86 (all sweeps for the Dolphins). :eek: :lol:

you are misleading the facts, you take the time in which your team was better, and even then is not like the bills totally dominated.

how about this?

fins vs bills 1970-1986
Miami - 31
Buffalo - 3
the stats you showed above are nothing compared to this. you have to see the big picture not just what you want to see.

Phin19 said:
you are misleading the facts, you take the time in which your team was better, and even then is not like the bills totally dominated.

how about this?

fins vs bills 1970-1986
Miami - 31
Buffalo - 3
the stats you showed above are nothing compared to this. you have to see the big picture not just what you want to see.
I'm not misleading any facts: When Marino was at QB for the Dolphins, INCLUDING THE BILLS DARK YEARS OF 1983-1986 (all sweeps by the Fins), the Bills record vs. Dan Marino's dolphins was 21-15. 2-1 in the playoffs.

Kelly Vs. Marino is even more skewed in the Bills favor.

Back
Top Bottom