Reaction score
2129BigFinFan.jpg

Misses

2129CW.jpg

start a bandwagon and put me on it :)

Count me in.
Someone start a Cure thread and he'll come running.:D

Where did he go?

I don't miss any AFC East opposing scum. But as far as they go he was the best. But I don't "miss" him persay.

Bring him back from where? You gotta get the story right...I know C-Wag personally, & he banned HIMSELF. He told Muck or TT(don't remember who) to ban him because finfan54 made something out of nothing(you can see his complaint in the complaint forum where he threatened all of us here at FH, like he can actually do something).

Originally posted by fin-atic
Where did he go?

I don't miss any AFC East opposing scum. But as far as they go he was the best. But I don't "miss" him persay.

:mad:

You know clumpy, I owe you an apology. CW was good but you are the best. Sorry temporary insanity.

I actually enjoy your stuff. I will never forget Clumpy favorites like:

"She looks delickious"

"Oh clumpy your so fine"

Man, I had a brain fart. You are the man as far as AFC East fans go.

i noticed that after boston was brought in and signed .. all the bills fans dissappeared ... whats up with that .. i know i got on one of the jills fans' case bout their secondary .. after he critized our o-line ... that was the last i saw of em' .. maybe jilly fans are embarrased that their team isn't doing anything in f/a .. who knows.. miss the little guys ... lol

Back
Top Bottom