Bills R man-handled by Titans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills R man-handled by Titans

M-REAL

"Another Battle, for the AFC East Title"
Reaction score
The Bill's fans here should have known that one of the Fin fans would post a thread on this, lol. I will be the first to do so. The Bills got beat bad last night by the Titans 37-24! Bledsoe was sacked once and HIT REPEATEDLY as he completed FIVE of 11 passes for 47 yds. Now this thread was not made for smack talk but, I remember clearly(you know who u r) how some people were talking junk how the Fins didn't do so well in their pre-season games. The Bills were man-handled by the Titans! Now, to say the upside of the game; Henry ran 3 times for 69yds., but 62 of em' came on one run. The other plus side is the Bills are 1-1 in the pre-season right now.:D :evil:

Yeah, that "awesome O-line" looked pretty shabby (1st team).

They may beable to block, but they can't pass block.

Bledsoe got nailed about 4 times pretty good from what I saw.

It seems with the Bills tho' that every time they play the Fins, they step up their game about 10 notches higher. This year we'll see how they hold up against a more determined team. I can't wait for these teams' first game against one another!

Well, you saw just a speck of what our first-strings could do so I guess we will have to just wait and see who will put it all together come crunch-time.:tongue: :D

Back
Top Bottom