Bills RB Henry Hurt | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills RB Henry Hurt

Rrodr038

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Injured his ankle in the first quarter of their preseason games with the rams. It does not look good for him. He was limping really bad.

It sucks whenever someone gets hurt. I hope he's okay. I'd like to destroy the Bills at full capacity this year so they don't have an excuse.

Yeah..I hope, for his sake as well as that of the Bills, that he is okay.

Originally posted by Rrodr038
Injured his ankle in the first quarter of their preseason games with the rams. It does not look good for him. He was limping really bad.

I hope he heals up, I want to destory the Bills when they are 100%. I don't want them to see how an injury can change an entire team like we had with our Dolphins last season.

Oliver...

Crap! He is my #1 in in my FF league!

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
He's fine :shakeno:

Good, injuries suck no matter who it happens to!

Oliver...

believe that he is fine, when he plays week 1, these ankle injurys are tough

It sucks whenever someone gets hurt. I hope he's okay. I'd like to destroy the Bills at full capacity this year so they don't have an excuse.

You know, I don't get that attitude. I really don't. Don't get me wrong I feel real bad about a player when they get injured on any team, as a person that guy is going to miss out on a lot and there will be repercussions and also his teammates will suffer for him not being there etc...but I don't get this pseudo honor code crap where people are like I want the phins to beat this team when they are at 100%. I hope these aren't the same people that bytch about the AFC East being such a tough division because the irony of that would be glaring.

I dont care if we're facing the Bills with an injured Bledsoe, Henry, and Moulds. I don't care if Takeo Spikes is missing the game and so is London Fletcher. If we beat them, we beat them. Does all our whining about not having Fiedler (aka Bill Killer) at 100% in either of the two Bills games amount to anything? Not a hill of a beans. Does it dull the edge of ANY Bills fan taunt? Nope. Lets say the Dolphins were the healthy team and the Bills were the one without Drew Bledsoe for a stretch in 2002, and subsquently we pummeled them into the dirt and go 11-5 with homefield advantage and a bye week. Based on our record at home (which would ostensibly be 8-0 since we're hypothesizing that we beat the Bills twice), we probably go at least to the AFC Championship, and probably the Super Bowl. Lets say we catch a few breaks in the Super Bowl and beat Tampa Bay. We're super bowl champions now.

Raise your hand if you'd be starting a thread about how we're 'pretend' champions because we didn't destroy the Bills at full strength.

Raise your hand if you'd even remember it.

Raise your hand if you feel guilty about beating the Patriots in 2002 despite not having first option Pro Bowl caliber WR Troy Brown in the lineup.

Does it matter? Not really. This is a team sport and unfortunately, injuries are part of this team sport and its the reason we have 53 men on a roster when all you REALLY need strictly speaking is probably 30 or so. The Dolphins were destined not to go to the big show in 2002 because we had glaring problems with our depth.

If you're gonna pray for Henry's safe recover, do it cuz you feel bad for him as a person. Don't do it for some jumped up honor code that doesn't amount to a hill of beans in anything after the fact.

Originally posted by ckparrothead

You know, I don't get that attitude. I really don't. Don't get me wrong I feel real bad about a player when they get injured on any team, as a person that guy is going to miss out on a lot and there will be repercussions and also his teammates will suffer for him not being there etc...but I don't get this pseudo honor code crap where people are like I want the phins to beat this team when they are at 100%. I hope these aren't the same people that bytch about the AFC East being such a tough division because the irony of that would be glaring.

I dont care if we're facing the Bills with an injured Bledsoe, Henry, and Moulds. I don't care if Takeo Spikes is missing the game and so is London Fletcher. If we beat them, we beat them. Does all our whining about not having Fiedler (aka Bill Killer) at 100% in either of the two Bills games amount to anything? Not a hill of a beans. Does it dull the edge of ANY Bills fan taunt? Nope. Lets say the Dolphins were the healthy team and the Bills were the one without Drew Bledsoe for a stretch in 2002, and subsquently we pummeled them into the dirt and go 11-5 with homefield advantage and a bye week. Based on our record at home (which would ostensibly be 8-0 since we're hypothesizing that we beat the Bills twice), we probably go at least to the AFC Championship, and probably the Super Bowl. Lets say we catch a few breaks in the Super Bowl and beat Tampa Bay. We're super bowl champions now.

Raise your hand if you'd be starting a thread about how we're 'pretend' champions because we didn't destroy the Bills at full strength.

Raise your hand if you feel guilty about beating the Patriots in 2002 despite not having first option Pro Bowl caliber WR Troy Brown in the lineup.

Does it matter? Not really. This is a team sport and unfortunately, injuries are part of this team sport and its the reason we have 53 men on a roster when all you REALLY need strictly speaking is probably 30 or so. The Dolphins were destined not to go to the big show in 2002 because we had glaring problems with our depth.

If you're gonna pray for Henry's safe recover, do it cuz you feel bad for him as a person. Don't do it for some jumped up honor code that doesn't amount to a hill of beans in anything after the fact.

I agree, the bills are the bills. Injuries suck, but if we get a break from it I'm not going to complain. I'v seen it happen to us far too many times, i'm not going to be dissapointed if we pull one out because a team was missing a key player, its still a W.

I would only be upset if Willis was 100%!

Originally posted by ckparrothead

This is the best post I've ever read on these boards. I feel bad when an opposing player goes down b/c the guy's in pain, NOT because the other team has a disadvantage. A win is a win. If we beat a team with all back ups, I would prefer that to losing to a team with fulll health.

Back
Top Bottom