Bills RB Henry Hurt | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills RB Henry Hurt

Originally posted by Oliver

Practice what you preach! It's now this season, leave last season behind. Aren't you the guy who hates the past, and thinks it's usless and pointless to even discuss?

Let's see if you can act like you want others to act.

Oliver...

This season looks even better..especially with Sam Gash in the backfield, he's gonna clock Seau and Moron Greenwood:lol:

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

This season looks even better..especially with Sam Gash in the backfield, he's gonna clock Seau and Moron Greenwood:lol:

Yeah :lol: Gash was sooooooooooooooo good his last time on the wildebeest roster that your goats let him leave as a f-a ....

The only clock gash is going to clean is the time clock on the billy goat payroll !!

:evil:

Marino1983

Originally posted by Marino1983

Yeah :lol: Gash was sooooooooooooooo good his last time on the wildebeest roster that your goats let him leave as a f-a ....

The only clock gash is going to clean is the time clock on the billy goat payroll !!

:evil:

Marino1983
actually..he was so good...both years he was in Buffalo he went to the probowl dumbass...lol...we were cap-strained, and couldn't afford him after 99....any other facts you need clarification on?

Yeah right :rolleyes: ... We have gone through this before goat fan,, just because a player goes to the pro bowl doesn't automatically make him a great player !!!

But YOU just go on believing that gash is a pro bowl f-b c-JERK ...

:lol: :lol: YOU already believe that the billy goats are going to win the AFC East !!:lol: :lol:

:goof:

Marino1983

Originally posted by Marino1983
Yeah right :rolleyes: ... We have gone through this before goat fan,, just because a player goes to the pro bowl doesn't automatically make him a great player !!!

But YOU just go on believing that gash is a pro bowl f-b c-JERK ...

:lol: :lol: YOU already believe that the billy goats are going to win the AFC East !!:lol: :lol:

:goof:

Marino1983

actually, I picked the Patriots to win the divison, but keep reaching....anyways, after Gash left Buffalo, he went to Baltimore...and guess what he did that year?...that's right, made it to the probowl....He is one of the best blocking fullbacks...he doesn't even touch the ball and he's been to 3 more probowls than Konrad:lol:

So let me get this straight. Fin fans are worried about Bills fans making excuses if Buffalo is less than one hundred percent? CK Parrothead, does this mean that if the Bills beat an ailing Dolphin team again this year you won't make excuses?

Regarding Reed, I like most Bills fans expect him to have somewhere in the neighborhood of 50-70 receptions, not 150.

Marino1983, we have our share of Finfans posting crap on Bills boards. I'll grant that there are more of us, but I think there are more Bills fans signed up on the Bills boards than there are finfans signed up on Dolphin boards. Face it we're taking over the world of football LOL.

Back to the subject of the thread, TH is regarded as "probable" at this point for the Patriots game. I think he's going to be fine.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

our O-line manhandled your D-line:www:

As you would tell us, living in the past :tongue:

Originally posted by TigerJ
So let me get this straight. Fin fans are worried about Bills fans making excuses if Buffalo is less than one hundred percent? CK Parrothead, does this mean that if the Bills beat an ailing Dolphin team again this year you won't make excuses?

Regarding Reed, I like most Bills fans expect him to have somewhere in the neighborhood of 50-70 receptions, not 150.

Marino1983, we have our share of Finfans posting crap on Bills boards. I'll grant that there are more of us, but I think there are more Bills fans signed up on the Bills boards than there are finfans signed up on Dolphin boards. Face it we're taking over the world of football LOL.

Back to the subject of the thread, TH is regarded as "probable" at this point for the Patriots game. I think he's going to be fine.

And we shouldn't. There's no excuse, we lost, just like we lost 2 games to the Bills last year. They plain beat us. No If's or And's about it. Don't give me the Lucas thing, when our D was fully healthy. We lost. Period. If our Depth wasn't good enough to overcome a missing piece or pieces, then our team wasn't good enough...that's all there is to it.

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

And we shouldn't. There's no excuse, we lost, just like we lost 2 games to the Bills last year. They plain beat us. No If's or And's about it. Don't give me the Lucas thing, when our D was fully healthy. We lost. Period. If our Depth wasn't good enough to overcome a missing piece or pieces, then our team wasn't good enough...that's all there is to it.
exactly MD..now can we all agree to move on to this season?

Disclaimer: If I am attacked with "past" smack...I'll dish it out too;)

Originally posted by TigerJ

:down:

I'll make a pledge here and now. If Buffalo is depleted by injury and Miami wins, I will come on Finheaven and eat crow and never mention that the Bills were depleted.

Back
Top Bottom