bills record in 07 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bills record in 07

I love how every season the Phins fans say we will win 3 or 4 games. How stupid. I'll bet anything, money, cars, houses, anything they win more than 4 games. Anything.

Way to contribute to the thread.

Ya' know, it's funny you say that. Let's look at what I said and then at what you said then we can decide who contributed more okay?

Wagon Circler- Way to contribute to the thread.

Now me-

Aqua- Like everyone else says it's too early. BUT!....

You can make predictions based off of what you know right now and I will do precisely that.

With all those losses and the wonderous Marv Levy in charge, I say the Bills win 3 or 4 game next year. It's going to be fun to watch them get rolled week in and week out.

Now it could just be me, but I would say most people here would argue that I brought more to the thread. Thoughts?

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Ya' know, it's funny you say that. Let's look at what I said and then at what you said then we can decide who contributed more okay?

Wagon Circler- Way to contribute to the thread.

Now me-

Aqua- Like everyone else says it's too early. BUT!....

You can make predictions based off of what you know right now and I will do precisely that.

With all those losses and the wonderous Marv Levy in charge, I say the Bills win 3 or 4 game next year. It's going to be fun to watch them get rolled week in and week out.

Now it could just be me, but I would say most people here would argue that I brought more to the thread. Thoughts?

Yeah, you impressed me so much, I quoted you in my siggie. I hope you like crow. :evil:

Yeah, you impressed me so much, I quoted you in my siggie. I hope you like crow. :evil:

Another reason no one here likes you. :lol: Doing those things in your sig defines the word troll.

Not that I care, but I don't think you're allowed to do that quote in the sig thing. Not sure about that, but you may want to check TOS. Oh and if you do decided to keep it in there, you have to keep it next January when the Bills are 4-12. :sidelol: Deal?

I think the Bills will win more than four games.

I'm thinking about seven or so. Maybe .500 or nine wins if J.P. really, really breaks out. He will have more time because they did improve the offensive line.

But the defense took a lot of hits. The Bills need size on the defensive line. Darwin Walker is a good start, but run defense is still a liability.

I think the Bills will win more than four games.

I'm thinking about seven or so. Maybe .500 or nine wins if J.P. really, really breaks out. He will have more time because they did improve the offensive line.

But the defense took a lot of hits. The Bills need size on the defensive line. Darwin Walker is a good start, but run defense is still a liability.

Glad to see you back Bro.
I agree with your post.

I love how every season the Phins fans say we will win 3 or 4 games. How stupid. I'll bet anything, money, cars, houses, anything they win more than 4 games. Anything.

i would love to take you up on that bet. be honest the bills have lost a lot this offseason and are certainly in a mode of rebuilding and cleaning house. im not necesairly saying the bills are going to win less than 4 games but they're certainly in that ball park.

I wouldn't be surprised to see my 'hometown team' score a HUGE upset on the road by beating the mighty Browns IN Cleveland for their first win of 2007! :eek2:

If they do win any other games early in the season (ex. maybe the Jersey Jets, week four) head on over to their message board and read the 100+ threads about an upcoming Buffalo Bills Super Bowl appearance! :rolleyes2
I was over there 'lurking' (cause' not able to post anymore :() a couple of weeks ago and everyone was talking about how "good" they think Buffalo's gonna be this year! :sidelol:

I wouldn't be surprised to see my 'hometown team' score a HUGE upset on the road by beating the mighty Browns IN Cleveland for their first win of 2007! :eek2:

If they do win any other games early in the season (ex. maybe the Jersey Jets, week four) head on over to their message board and read the 100+ threads about an upcoming Buffalo Bills Super Bowl appearance! :rolleyes2
I was over there 'lurking' (cause' not able to post anymore :() a couple of weeks ago and everyone was talking about how "good" they think Buffalo's gonna be this year! :sidelol:

They seem to think losing their only running back, best DB, and 2 best LBs is a good thing. I feel sorry for how confused they are.

I don't feel 'sorry' for them! :nono:
...and i'll enjoy throwing it in their faces when their beloved team lets them down, yet again, like they do every other year...
:chuckle:

But first the Sabres must choke.....
:nailbiter:

I don't feel 'sorry' for them! :nono:
...and i'll enjoy throwing it in their faces when their beloved team lets them down, yet again, like they do every other year...
:chuckle:

But first the Sabres must choke.....
:nailbiter:

You're right, what was I thinking? I don't feel sorry for them.

No worries, I'm sure the 4 hockey fans in America will care but other than that....

Yeah....but all four of em' live on my street, have their Sabres flags with the big ugly yellow 'slug' logos flying proudly outside their homes, and I just can't stand the thought of these people having ANYTHING they can be happy about! :tantrum:

32nd ranked defence in the NFL '07= no more than 5 & 11....:boohoo:

Back
Top Bottom