bills resemble dolphins from last year | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bills resemble dolphins from last year

Did you see Jason Taylor's quote at the end of the article!!!

"There isn't a whole lot in Buffalo, but some wings!!!!!:lol:

NorthFloridaFin said:
Did you see Jason Taylor's quote at the end of the article!!!

"There isn't a whole lot in Buffalo, but some wings!!!!!:lol:
:lol: :lol:

We need to win this game bad, if we can put constant pressure to the QB and stop the run, we should be able to win.

FiN.in.RI said:
We are similar. We have some of the same characteristics...

Doesn't mean were exactly like the bills.
i guess....but not really though. you could say that about any team this year who stinks

Yeah, Ive noticed this too. The Bills defense is ranked #1 against the pass and #31 against the run. Those are almost identical to the ratings to what we had last year. That #1 pass D rating is deceptive too because teams have been so successful running the ball that they haven't had to do much passing. Looks like they're really missing Pat Williams and the loss of Ron Edwards wont help them either. Hopefully Ronnie will take advantage of this.

Hope this link is posted in the Bills main forum...

I can almost see some fans jumping for joy...;)

Originally Posted by Wagon Circler
The Buffalo Bills will go deep into the playoffs in 2005, I guarantee it. :lol: :lol: :lol: .. Boy don't you feel like an idiot about now for that statement.:rofl3: :rofl3:

kastofsna120 said:
i guess....but not really though. you could say that about any team this year who stinks

Regardless of wether or not you could say it about any team that stinks is irrelevent. The bills resemble the dolphins team of last year..Not exactly, but yeah, there are some similar characteristics. Which, by the way, is the topic of this thread.

Winbaby#23 said:
Originally Posted by Wagon Circler
The Buffalo Bills will go deep into the playoffs in 2005, I guarantee it. :lol: :lol: :lol: .. Boy don't you feel like an idiot about now for that statement.:rofl3: :rofl3:

He shoulda felt that way the day he put that in his sig

Back
Top Bottom