Bills Rookie Josh Allen Named Starting Qb Vs. Charger | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Rookie Josh Allen Named Starting Qb Vs. Charger

Phindog

Active Roster
Reaction score
The Josh Allen era in Buffalo will begin in earnest this Sunday.

Bills coach Sean McDermott announced Wednesday that the rookie quarterback will start Buffalo's Week 2 home opener against the Los Angeles Chargers under center.

"It's the right move for our team," McDermott told reporters. The coach would not discuss whether naming Allen the starter was a permanent decision.

Allen, the seventh overall pick, will replace ineffective second-year quarterback Nathan Peterman, who mustered a 0.0 passer rating in Buffalo's 47-3 loss to the Baltimore Ravens last week.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...okie-josh-allen-named-starting-qb-vs-chargers

this is going be some funny **** on espn bills suck should of kept tyrod.
LAC 40 to Bills14

The Bills definitely look like a team that will be picking in the top three. I mean, when you got a 1pm start vs San Diego on the east coast, you gotta at least pick Rivers off 2-3 times. Come on.

We are fortunate to play them twice. We gotta sweep them if we're going to make the playoffs.

Lmao what a panic play. Never seen anything so bad

Lmao what a panic play. Never seen anything so bad

I saw this play live and I thought at first he was just going to throw it away and live to fight another day. Rookies going to do rookie things, I feel bad for Allen having to play behind that buffalo OL

Back
Top Bottom