Bills Rumor involving Henry | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Rumor involving Henry

byroan said:
He probably wants to stay a Phin..lol

I hope most people here want him to stay a Phin. Except the Jets, Pats, and Bills fans here....

If Surtain really wanted to stay a phin, could he restructure and make the decision a no brainer for Saban? I'm thinking something where the financial pain of him remaining is reduced substantially but yet he still receives reasonable compensation. Is this even an option?

Dbergan said:
If Surtain really wanted to stay a phin, could he restructure and make the decision a no brainer for Saban? I'm thinking something where the financial pain of him remaining is reduced substantially but yet he still receives reasonable compensation. Is this even an option?

If only his agent sees it that way...

Regan21286 said:
I hope most people here want him to stay a Phin. Except the Jets, Pats, and Bills fans here....
I know I want to keep him. I just hope that we get something good out of trading him.

phinphan11 said:
Drew R.? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
:lol: Good thing it's not. I think Surtain's agent is [size=-1]Gary Uberstine.[/size]

byroan said:
:lol: Good thing it's not. I think Surtain's agent is [size=-1]Gary Uberstine.[/size]

Agents are all the same, blood sucking parasites looking for more money and willing to destroy a franchise to get their hands on em.

I really don't think its that great of a trade for either team. Shelton is not an upgrade over Jennings and I don't know why the Cards don't want to stick with Shipp, especially when they have much larger holes to fill (i.e. CB). Then again, it is the cards...

There are rumours about surtain. the latest rumour that i saw said that if minn. is shopping moss to the jets for abriham and some picks. and there is also thought about moss and minn 1st and 2nd picks to miami for surtain, boston, and our 1st round pick.

Back
Top Bottom