Bills' Sam Adams a Fat Slob? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills' Sam Adams a Fat Slob?

Originally posted by VanDolPhan

Oh man you should. Xbox with Fever and the XSN sports with it's personal web based stats, tournaments and cell phone notification we can get some serious organized tournaments going around here :)

I know this is way off topic, but I'm looking at the Xbox and the PS2 for sports games. Which is better?

Originally posted by PhinKev

By the way . . . How the Bills plan to stop the Dolphins running game (with a fat slob), I think is moderately meaningful to the Dolphins. Are there so many hot topics that this thread should be moved?

Wait, lets replace it with another are Ricky's biceps real thread. Yep, gotta make room for that one. :rolleyes:

That's like me asking you , how the hell will the fins stop Henry in the outside with old man Seau and his bad ankles?

Like I said, you and I will never know til' season starts.

One things for sure, you are obviously scared about the Adams signing since you insist on posting only the negative so-called reports on Adams. :D

Originally posted by PhinKev

Wait, lets replace it with another are Ricky's biceps real thread. Yep, gotta make room for that one. :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I must have missed that one. Man, hero worship really can go too far.

Originally posted by justafan

That's like me asking you , how the hell will the fins stop Henry in the outside with old man Seau and his bad ankles?

Like I said, you and I will never know til' season starts.

One things for sure, you are obviously scared about the Adams signing since you insist on posting only the negative so-called reports on Adams. :D

Then again we could say the same about you talking about Seau, Knight and Ricky ;).

Originally posted by justafan

Well as soon as a positive outlook on Adams comes about we'll be glad to post it.

I doubt any Phin fans are scared so much as we are monitoring. Obviously the Bills have improved and Adams has been a good player before,Ravens SB team.

The fact still remains and you must have some worries about Adams history of being lazy after he gets some money. Yeah I'm worried about a team that beat us twice and seems to have improved.

The thing that gives me hope is that we seem to have improved as well.

Originally posted by Phinstd

Well as soon as a positive outlook on Adams comes about we'll be glad to post it.

The fact still remains and you must have some worries about Adams history of being lazy after he gets some money. Yeah I'm worried about a team that beat us twice and seems to have improved.

The thing that gives me hope is that we seem to have improved as well.

How about this.

Bills | Adams Looking to Trim Down
Sat, 17 May 2003 20:09:52 -0700

Allen Wilson, of the Buffalo News, reports for the Sporting News that Buffalo Bills DT Sam Adams appeared to be heavier than usual during the team's recent minicamp. Adams, however, moved like he was much trimmer than he actually is. He said he's determined to be in the 330-pound range this season.

There's more positive articles regarding Adams but you know this is not a Bills forum. ;)

Man you guys don't read well do ya? :jk: This was addressed by signing him to an incentive laden contract. He does not get $ if he does not perform.

They don't know any better there just
fishdmeta-1.gif

fans!:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Fact is Teams with Adams in the middle have been in the top five against the run for awhile. I don't think that is coincidence. However Rivky did have 100 yards rushing against the Radisers :).

As far as Bills fans saying Ricky won't have the same success this season that he did last season. That's kind of a "Captain Obvious" statement. Ricky only had 97 yards rushing in the first game against Buffalo last season. Us finfans would be foolish to expect him to have 200+ yards rushing in Buffalo again this year. If Ricky has 80+ yards rushing in both meetings and Miami wins that's all we needed.

Originally posted by t2thejz
More like the 1st quarter

Over SAm Adams only to be sandwiched by Pat Williams. Yeah I like that idea , good call.

Please dont let this thread turn into smack, it started out good too.

Back on topic. Yeah, Sammy is a bit on the fattie side but I'm sure that is just the offseason. If or when he trims down he will perform as he always has. Lets just hope he gets an ingrown toenail the day before the Dolphins play them. :D

I told you guys a couple of weeks ago about sam adams being 350 lbs. no way no how does sam adams put a scare into us at that wieght. he will be out a couple fo series throughout teh game and will be out on third downs. count on it. there is no way a guy like that (especially up north where they eat alot of turkey come holiday season, just ask jamie nails) is going to play full time. Tim Bowens doesnt even play full time at 310. Im tellin ya right now, Sam Adams has never gave us trouble when he was a raider or a Raven, he will not as a buffalo bill at 350 lbs! :lol: i predict that with all the hoopla over adams in buffalo, he will end up being one of the big busts of free agency this year. I am more worried about takeo spikes than sam adams.

And the comparison to Seau is a complete joke. Seau is still in fabulous shape and probably always will be. He is a leader and has an excellent attitude. Can you say Sam Adams has a great attitude? I say he is a fat cat and it shows.

Some finfans need to learn how to comprehend.

I told you guys a couple of weeks ago about sam adams being 350 lbs. no way no how does sam adams put a scare into us at that wieght. he will be out a couple fo series throughout teh game and will be out on third downs. count on it. there is no way a guy like that (especially up north where they eat alot of turkey come holiday season, just ask jamie nails) is going to play full time.

You are not far from Buffalo, does this mean you aare overweight yourself?

predict that with all the hoopla over adams in buffalo, he will end up being one of the big busts of free agency this year. I am more worried about takeo spikes than sam adams.

Do you have next weeks lotto nos.?

And the comparison to Seau is a complete joke. Seau is still in fabulous shape and probably always will be.

Seau is coming off his worst season because of injury. Will he be ready when season starts? Have you seen him play with the fins in a regular season game? NO!!! You're just hoping he'll be in great shape. Just like Adams we don't know til' gameday. That's the reason for the comparisson. But wait, he will always be in great shape , blah, blah blah. I bet you would say the same thing if Adams signed with the fins. :rolleyes:

Guys like Seau (Hall of Famers in general like Rice, etc) are ALWAYS in shape.

Seems like Adams is taking the approach "I'll just lose the weight when I need to".

You'll see the affect when he steps on the field..

Back
Top Bottom