Bills sign Fournette | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills sign Fournette

dreamblk

Club Member
Reaction score
Is this desperation or an upgrade? Got a feeling the Bills are fading and flashing and looking for something to stop the bleeding. They could have easily lost the last two games.
Allen hurt his shoulder and Bills are mum on it.

Not sure he can make a difference up there. If a guy is still on the street in week 8, he probably isn't going to do much

Don't like this at all. I love Fournette and have wanted him in Miami for a while now. Dude runs violently and imposes himself on defenses. a potent asset for them later in the season!

Don't like this at all. I love Fournette and have wanted him in Miami for a while now. Dude runs violently and imposes himself on defenses. a potent asset for them later in the season!
The guy you're talking about hasn't been a top rated back in the NFL. This is his 4th team and most of his career he's averaged less than 4 yards per carry. Huge High School and College reputation but after his first season with the Jags his numbers dipped quickly. No idea what shape he's in, this is week 8 and he's been sitting around. The Bills have better RBs, maybe they'll use him in short yardage or goal line packages. We have Achane, I'm not worried!!

Back
Top Bottom