Bills Sign Olandis Gary | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Sign Olandis Gary

I was gonna post this but I new it was going to get moved :lol:

Who cares , is that supposed to be scary? Travis Henry is much better anyways. But at least Gary is already used to losing to the dolphins after last years game, he'll be doing it alot this year.

Depending on how much his contract is worth, I believe this was a good pickup by the Bills. Not a GREAT one.

He will provide quality depth at the RB position, something you can never have enough of.

Nice to hear Migs at least some fin fans have common sense!:)

He provides solid, experienced depth and now that's one less thing come this weekend, the Bills need to address. :)

Thats a great pickup for you guys. Congrats. Now we have to go get someone else again, like Griese LoL. Personally I like to have a few brave fans of our rivals in these chats. Spices things up.

Whats his role on the team going to be clumped? Strictly backup? Or is he going to be a change of pace kind of back? I'd be lying if I said I was familiar with his style of running.......

I think he's strictly experienced depth, but I suspect he'll get enough carries to give Henry a rest and keep him fresh for the second half.

It' no secret that the bills will be running the ball more to open up the passing game. This will make Drew more dangerous. He's more likely to throw an INT the more he throws. Teams learned this after the first half of the season. Drew threw more because we played catch up with the D we had last year. This year with the addition od Gary and a better D we should be more patient throwing the ball.

Think of it, we got Sam Gash to block, another blocking TE (Campbell) and Gary to give Henry rests every now and then. Our OL was above average in run blocking last year. NOw they have 1 year under their belt as a unit. As soon as defenses plug up the DL to stop our running game...BOOM there it is, Moulds/ Reed for huge gains or better yet TD!!!

This is why we got rid of Price. He was a great player for us last year but not a huge loss.

We will be challenging your no. 3 D, finfans. Once chemistry is achieved, be afraid. Be very afraid.

I don't know about challenging that number 3 D, you still have a couple holes to fill, and don't have as good of player in certain key positions, but you all will be much improved, and probably Miami's biggest rival for the division crown......

What holes? The only thing I see we need in our O is depth. Well maybe another wr in the mix. I really think Reed is capable. He may not hve the speed os Price but he's got better hands.

Gary is old, washed up,no good, and you guys overpaid for him. That's not really how I feel. I just wanted to say that.

Overpaid? He signed an incentive type of contract. No good nos. no $$$. OLd? 4 years? Not for a back up.

Originally posted by justafan
Overpaid? He signed an incentive type of contract. No good nos. no $$$. OLd? 4 years? Not for a back up.

And he has not been the same since he injured his knee .... Again just like S Adams - do you actually think that the Broncos would have let O Gary go if they had even the slightest thought that he could contribute to their team ????????????

It is going to be Niagara falls on bbi and bfz by mid season.. All the :cry: :cry: :cry: when all you over hyping jill fans realize the season has gone down the :toliet: AGAIN !!!! I can't wait .......:evil: :lol: Marino1983

Back
Top Bottom