Bills Taking Hard Line On Peters | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Taking Hard Line On Peters

You sure you agree with opinion? I mean your trying to tell us that Miami, who has lost 4 straight to Buffalo, was actually better than Buffalo.

Average score?

22-8. Miami must be better.

The Bills haven't made the Playoffs in almost 10 years, it doesn't stop you from talking playoffs. Miami's loses to the Bills are no big deal, Of course for Bill fans who have so little to enjoy with their team, sweeping a division rival is their SB.

the bills defense may have been ranked 31st in yards but in points they were ranked 18th(22.1ppg) just ahead of the jets at 19 (22.1ppg) and ahead of the dolphins at 30th (27.3 ppg)...so really the bills defense wasnt all that bad last year considering they had players like john digorgio keith ellison larry tripplet and george wilson starting who are decent back ups but shouldnt be starting as many games as they did...so i can see why many bills fans including myself would think the bills will have a pretty formidable defense this year because they are upgrading all those positions while those players provide pretty good depth (except larry tripplet hes gone)..

as for the offensive side of the ball steve fairchild was a very very bad o coordinator every play was sooo predictable and he did not utilize the talents of many players nor did he ever switch things up at all. his replacement turk shoenert so far has been the opposite of fairchild (4wr sets etc..) also the offense finally has a red zone threat in james hardy this year and finally trent edwards has a year under his belt and added a solid 15 lbs of muscle.

this is why myself and many other bills fans believe they should contend for the playoffs and i dont think its very far fetched

You sure you agree with opinion? I mean your trying to tell us that Miami, who has lost 4 straight to Buffalo, was actually better than Buffalo.

Average score?

22-8. Miami must be better.

I'm a Dolphins fan but try to think in the other teams shoe. I'm playing both sides of the arguement but I can't criticize the Bills because the Dolphins have been soo bad of late. I think Jauron is an awful head coach and having a 1st time guy in Sparano gives me hope.

Rather than go around other players both these teams depend on Henne and Edwards. The minute I heard Parcells was hired I told a friend "Henne is a Parcells guy." Personally I liked Brian Brohm, but I trust Parcells more than the guys who've been running or ruining the Dolphins for the last few years.

I think the Bills should be thinking playoff spot and Bills fan should be thinking playoff spot. As a Dolphin fan I think the team should be improved because I though Cameron was imcompetant.

The Bills haven't made the Playoffs in almost 10 years, it doesn't stop you from talking playoffs. Miami's loses to the Bills are no big deal, Of course for Bill fans who have so little to enjoy with their team, sweeping a division rival is their SB.

Do you even listen to yourself?

If sweeping a division rival is our Super Bowl, what is yours? Winning the coin toss?

Do you even listen to yourself?

If sweeping a division rival is our Super Bowl, what is yours? Winning the coin toss?

Do you listen to what you say? The Bills swept a 1-15 team, not the defending SB champs. I could understand sweeping the Dolphins and then constantly telling us how big of a deal it was if we were 14-2 last year, but we weren't. You also act as if the only teams capable of getting better in just one off season, are teams in divisions that didn't have the worst records. Basically if you had the worst record in the division, you will be the worst team in the division again!! Seriously, what sport do you watch?

The Bills were 7-9 and 4 of their 7 wins came against the 1-15 Dolphins and the 4-12 Jets. Basically the Bills had just one win against a team that was above 500. The Redskins and they were just 9-7...not the 16-0 Pats. So why don't you spare us the attitude if some of us don't gush all over your 7-9, 30th ranked offense, 31st ranked defense, no play off berth haven't had a winning sieason since MM Bills, OK?

Bill fans kill me, they expect respect for a losing team. I respect the Pats, I respect the Chargers, Giants and Cowboys. I respect teams that are good because they're well coached and produce pro bowlers and top 5 defenses. I don't repsect teams that have better reocords then a 1-15 team, but worst statistics then that same 1-15 team and no playoffs. Get over your team they aren't that good.

Do you listen to what you say? The Bills swept a 1-15 team, not the defending SB champs. I could understand sweeping the Dolphins and then constantly telling us big of a deal it was if we were 14-2 last year, but we weren't. You also act as if the only teams capable of getting better in just one off season, are teams in divisions that didn't have the worst records. Basically if you had the worst record in the division, you will be the worst team in the division again!! Seriously, what sport do you watch?

The Bills were 7-9 and 4 of their 7 wins came against the 1-15 Dolphins and the 4-12 Jets. Basically the Bills had just one win against a team that was above 500. The Redskins and they were just 9-7...not the 16-0 Pats. So why don't you spare us the attitude if some of us don't gush all over your 7-9, 30th ranked offense, 31st ranked defense, no play off berth haven't had a winning sieason since MM Bills, OK?

Bill fans kill me, they expect respect for a losing team.
I respect the Pats, I respect the Chargers, Giants and Cowboys. I respect teams they are good because they're well coached and produce pro bowlers and top 5 defenses. I don't repsect teams that have better reocords then a 1-15 team, but worst statistics then that same 1-15 team and no playoffs. Get over your team they aren't that good.

I believe that teams get better after 1 season but you dont seem to. The Bills are better team than they were last year and so are the fish. The fish were also the worst team in the league not just the division and didn't really add much more than BP and penny. The fish lost allot in JT and now Joey Porter looks like he's about done with his career. The fish D will suffer. That's not opinion, that's an intelligent observation after going over the facts.

I don't expect you to respect the Bills and I don't care you don't. Your opinion doesn't effect how the Bills play either way. I just hope you're paying attention this season because you sure didn't this past one.

Get over it? This is the best Bills team in a few years and I'm pretty excited out the prospect of having a winning season. This Bills team is looks like a very solid foundation to build a playoff team around. Another draft or two, some free agent pick ups and the Bills will be making annual playoff appearances once again.

You act like the Bills can't possibly get any better while the fish are getting ready for a playoff push. It's funny and sad at the same time.

As for Dick Jauron, he took a bunch of backups last year and still fielded a competitive team. That says allot. I love this guy as our head coach.

Say what you want, it wont change the reality of the upcoming season.

I believe that teams get better after 1 season but you dont seem to. The Bills are better team than they were last year and so are the fish. The fish were also the worst team in the league not just the division and didn't really add much more than BP and penny. The fish lost allot in JT and now Joey Porter looks like he's about done with his career. The fish D will suffer. That's not opinion, that's an intelligent observation after going over the facts.

I don't expect you to respect the Bills and I don't care you don't. Your opinion doesn't effect how the Bills play either way. I just hope you're paying attention this season because you sure didn't this past one.

Get over it? This is the best Bills team in a few years and I'm pretty excited out the prospect of having a winning season. This Bills team is looks like a very solid foundation to build a playoff team around. Another draft or two, some free agent pick ups and the Bills will be making annual playoff appearances once again.

You act like the Bills can't possibly get any better while the fish are getting ready for a playoff push. It's funny and sad at the same time.

As for Dick Jauron, he took a bunch of backups last year and still fielded a competitive team. That says allot. I love this guy as our head coach.

Say what you want, it wont change the reality of the upcoming season.

All opinion, that's it, that's all. The Bills aren't the Pats, the Chargers the Cowboys. Everything you claim the Bills are has yet to be proven. As is with the Dolphins, you OPINION about the changes to this team have yet to be orven in any way other then pre season games. So until these two team take the field in 08 and finish the season, all we have is opinion. And opinions are just opinions, the end of the season we'll see where they stand.

It's not like it's unrealistic or anything just because of their recent history. Just see how quickly the Saints turned it around and how bad their talent was before Brees, before Reggie Bush and Marcus Colston.

As much as I don't like it, this is a very talented Bills' team and one of the best they have had in a long time. Watch some video/highlights on Trent Edwards and that guy is developing into a very solid quarterback; making pro throws and looking very comfortable, even without Peters, a pro bowl caliber LT.

Miami isn't the only team in the league improving, believe it or not. We still have about 4-5 floors of stairs to climb before we get to walk and talk; yet we have a thread of us finishing 12-4 this season on the main discussion forum. Hell, if it happens, then **** rofl, I'll be crazy happy. But with our lack of talent on defense and offense (although impressive in preseason but might be in for a rude awakening in the regular season when teams are using more gameplanning and much less experimenting situations), I find 12-4 or even 10-6 unrealistic. 8-8 and 7-9 sounds real good for us, 6-10 sounds realistic.

I think I mentioned in another thread where Witner (sp?) was predicting playoffs that I actually think the Bills have a real chance at making it this year; the wild card atleast. Patriots will have the division, again IMO.

All opinion, that's it, that's all. The Bills aren't the Pats, the Chargers the Cowboys. Everything you claim the Bills are has yet to be proven. As is with the Dolphins, you OPINION about the changes to this team have yet to be orven in any way other then pre season games. So until these two team take the field in 08 and finish the season, all we have is opinion. And opinions are just opinions, the end of the season we'll see where they stand.

I think you could actually call my opinions prophecy.

Search my posts,

Take Brees not pep, pep can't read defenses and has fumblitis.

Saban could coach in college but you cant scream at millionaire adults and get result, The nictator is a cancer.

Cam couldn't make it as a headcaoch in college and wont in the Pros.

Beck sucks nuggets and will be lucky to be on the team in two years. Lucky to be anywhere in the NFL in 5.

Joey porter is a waste of money. Over rated.

McMike is no good.

Last preseason said Miami will be luck yo win 3 games. One guy put my prediction in his sig.

Everyone bashed my opini.... prophecy. Now get ready to bash this.

Justin Smiley will have health issues from his diet and alcohol consumption.

Ferguson will play his last NFL game in the next season and a half.

Joey Porter will have a problem with pain killers and the law.

The fish defense will rank no better than 17th the Bills will rank 12th or higher.

The fish O-line will struggle throughout the season.

Penny will personally take a severe physical beating from his former team.

So Flingeth the Monki!

I think you could actually call my opinions prophecy.

Search my posts,

Take Brees not pep, pep can't read defenses and has fumblitis.

Saban could coach in college but you cant scream at millionaire adults and get result, The nictator is a cancer.

Cam couldn't make it as a headcaoch in college and wont in the Pros.

Beck sucks nuggets and will be lucky to be on the team in two years. Lucky to be anywhere in the NFL in 5.

Joey porter is a waste of money. Over rated.

McMike is no good.

Last preseason said Miami will be luck yo win 3 games. One guy put my prediction in his sig.

Everyone bashed my opini.... prophecy. Now get ready to bash this.

Justin Smiley will have health issues from his diet and alcohol consumption.

Ferguson will play his last NFL game in the next season and a half.

Joey Porter will have a problem with pain killers and the law.

The fish defense will rank no better than 17th the Bills will rank 12th or higher.

The fish O-line will struggle throughout the season.

Penny will personally take a severe physical beating from his former team.

So Flingeth the Monki!

Personally I don't think Saban would've done a horrible job as a head coach. Saying an offensive lineman will have problems because of his diet isn't really some bold prediction. I mean guys weighing 300+ lbs are going to have diet issues. I think Chris Kelsay and Aaron Schobel were a waste of money. So what? Lee Evans is Chris Chambers but more inconsistent. I don't think bashing teams with your Ms. Cleo rant is the best way to sound reasonable. Honestly I don't think Edwards is very good but what does that mean? If he isn't i've got an "i told you so," thing to push in friends faces. If he is it won't really matter because I went out on a limb.

The Fins have 2 SB wins out of 3. Been to the playoffs countless times. Have the most winning percentage out of any team. Only team to be perfect. Had pretty good seasons from 2001-2007. Worst seasons were 2004 and 2007. 1-15 is all you have against us. We were bad because of bad coaching and injuries. 4 wins came out of us and the Jets. 3 wins is what you really got. As FTP has said, if you had beaten the Pats or the Colts, I would have respected you. I have respect for teams who win. Rubbing 1-15 into peoples' faces is immature because you know we're returning to the top of the AFC East. If your team is so good, why have you not been to the playoffs since 1999? The Fins haven't been there since '01 and the Jets '06. The Dolphins have only had 2 losing seasons this decade. Some of you guys make it like that the Fins have sucked since 1966 (The year they started in the NFL).

The Fins have 2 SB wins out of 3. Been to the playoffs countless times. Have the most winning percentage out of any team. Only team to be perfect. Had pretty good seasons from 2001-2007. Worst seasons were 2004 and 2007. 1-15 is all you have against us. We were bad because of bad coaching and injuries. 4 wins came out of us and the Jets. 3 wins is what you really got. As FTP has said, if you had beaten the Pats or the Colts, I would have respected you. I have respect for teams who win. Rubbing 1-15 into peoples' faces is immature because you know we're returning to the top of the AFC East. If your team is so good, why have you not been to the playoffs since 1999? The Fins haven't been there since '01 and the Jets '06. The Dolphins have only had 2 losing seasons this decade. Some of you guys make it like that the Fins have sucked since 1966 (The year they started in the NFL).

Gotta love living in the past huh?

All that matters is this year.

Back
Top Bottom