Bills trade McGahee to Ravens for 3 picks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills trade McGahee to Ravens for 3 picks

KyPhinfan13

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I think it was a 3rd and 7th this year, and a 3rd next year. Posted on ESPN.com

I dont think Willis was that good personally. He is 25 but an injury away from being done forever. He injury was up there for the worst I have ever seen. I think this a downgrade for the Ravens.

So Wes Welker, a KR/PR/3rd WR nets us a 2nd and 7th, and McGahee, a solid starting RB gets the Jills a 3rd and 7th?? Did we make out or what??

So Wes Welker, a KR/PR/3rd WR nets us a 2nd and 7th, and McGahee, a solid starting RB gets the Jills a 3rd and 7th?? Did we make out or what??

THATS EXACTLY WHAT I JUST SAID TO A BUDDY HERE AT WORK......MCGAHEE IS A STUD AND IM GLAD TO SEE HIM SOMEWHERE WHERE I CAN ROOT FOR HIM CAUSE HE;S FROM THE U!

I was just thinking the same thing. McGahee can be a lethal player. I think the Bills come up way short in this trade.

Cause RB's do not have a lot of trade value. First they wear down the fastest plus there are a lot of good RB's in the NFL. And a good to decent RB can look great behind a good OL thats just how it is. To me right now the only great RB is LT right now, he is one of those Backs that u don't see a lot. Look at how good Edge looked after he went to Arz. I even lost track of how many 1000 yard rushers Denver has had in the past 10 years. Same can be said about Holmes he was an average to good RB till he went to KC with there great line. Even Blaylock looked like a pro bowler behind that line, till he left and then was not to much at all.

The Bills are bipolar. One year they pick wisely and the next they pick poorly.

Back
Top Bottom