Bills trade McGahee to Ravens for 3 picks | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills trade McGahee to Ravens for 3 picks

At least we wont have to face him twice a year, because when he's on, he's on.

I'll admit I was a Henry fan and hate the Willis pick, but what has the guy really done??? I know he's a Miami guy and went to the U, but I think alot of you have that image of him in a orange uni still in your head.

Besides, his first year when he was fighting for a job, he's barely a top 15 back. He is a crappy blocker, has bad hands, and doesn't pick up the tough yards. What had he ever done against the Fins that made you fear him? Nothing. He made his career of crappy teams and the Jets.

The Bills got 3 picks (two first day ones), got rid of a me first guy, he was gonna walk next year, and the Bills don't have to pay a big $ deal with a rb with a knee that could go at any moment. It was a good deal.

I think he will be solid for the Ravens but RBs like Willis are a dime a dozen.

I'll admit I was a Henry fan and hate the Willis pick, but what has the guy really done??? I know he's a Miami guy and went to the U, but I think alot of you have that image of him in a orange uni still in your head.

Besides, his first year when he was fighting for a job, he's barely a top 15 back. He is a crappy blocker, has bad hands, and doesn't pick up the tough yards. What had he ever done against the Fins that made you fear him? Nothing. He made his career of crappy teams and the Jets.

The Bills got 3 picks (two first day ones), got rid of a me first guy, he was gonna walk next year, and the Bills don't have to pay a big $ deal with a rb with a knee that could go at any moment. It was a good deal.

I think he will be solid for the Ravens but RBs like Willis are a dime a dozen.

I agree I like the trade to get that much off an AVG RB was a win in this Bills fans eyes. Maybe I will be saying welcome to Buffalo Lynch come the 12 pick of the draft.

Back
Top Bottom