Bills trading Diggs to Texans | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills trading Diggs to Texans

Probably a smart move by Buffalo considering all the talent at wide receiver. Diggs is getting up there in age, why spend big there?

Obviously, replacing him won't be easy. Buffalo has been rumored to like Worthy, who just had the 4.21 at the combine. I think they are going receiver in round one, whether it's Worthy or someone else.

Worthy? You can’t be serious?

Yes! He’s fast…and nothing else…

Especially if you’re comparing his skill sets to someone like Diggs who’s easily a top 5-10 at his position.

The Bills select at #28 in the draft.

So while, yes, they are likely thinking WR, the truth is that they won't get the top guy(s).

They now own the 10th and 28th picks in round two which are #42 and #60 overall.

The second rounder they got isn't until 2025.

I wouldn't have called Allen a "bust" before Diggs, but he was certainly a question mark. He clearly improved in that third year.

I also wouldn't say it was all Diggs. QBs often make a significant developmental jump in their third year in a system. I believe that Allen put a ton of work in and it paid off.

The second rounder they got isn't until 2025.

Ah, my bad. Thank you.

So, the Bills select at #28 in the draft followed by the same pick (#60) in R2.

So while, yes, they are likely thinking WR, the truth is that they won't get the top guy(s).

Worthy? You can’t be serious?

Yes! He’s fast…and nothing else…

Especially if you’re comparing his skill sets to someone like Diggs who’s easily a top 5-10 at his poposition.
Worthy has that separation ability. We'll see. They definitely have to take a wide receiver early and, most likely, that player will initially be a downgrade from Diggs.

Allen's career really took off with Diggs.

Back
Top Bottom