Bills Troll Dolphins in lopsided win | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Troll Dolphins in lopsided win

I saw that live and thought that was a good troll on the Bills part. Our guys would be doing the exact same if roles were reversed. We deserve whatever comeuppance we get this week!

I've always liked the act like you've been there attitude, something Miami hasn't done since..... 12/24/2016.

I mean if a t-shirt caused you to get your ass whipped, it was going to get whipped anyways.

I hope they got their answer to what they were pondering about.

Boys will be boys.

I've always liked the act like you've been there attitude, something Miami hasn't done since..... 12/24/2016.

I mean if a t-shirt caused you to get your ass whipped, it was going to get whipped anyways.

I hope they got their answer to what they were pondering about.

Boys will be boys.
Bills already were going to be motivated being at home and with miami scoring 70 last week just got them even more hyped to stop the team that had 70 points the week before.

Guess you missed the Pats game.
No, I saw the Pats game, but if you’re using 1 game to justify that contract :ponder:
He disappears more than he makes plays. That’s hardly the production Miami expected when they traded for and then extended him. Do you honestly feel like he has earned what Miami is paying him?

That was a pretty funny response by Allen and Diggs after a big day to what was really a stupid idea by the players and social media staff. Real genius move here *sarcasm* considering coming in Bills were still considered a top 5 team who was playing at home and facing a team that had not won there in 8 years. So lets go give them extra motivation and bulletin board material lmao.

Tua said it after the game...there were some people on the team that needed to be humbled, I wouldn't be surprised if some of the guys (no one said how many of them actually had the shirts on) who were wearing these shirts were who he was referencing.

That was a pretty funny response by Allen and Diggs after a big day to what was really a stupid idea by the players and social media staff. Real genius move here *sarcasm* considering coming in Bills were still considered a top 5 team who was playing at home and facing a team that had not won there in 8 years. So lets go give them extra motivation and bulletin board material lmao.

Tua said it after the game...there were some people on the team that needed to be humbled, I wouldn't be surprised if some of the guys (no one said how many of them actually had the shirts on) who were wearing these shirts were who he was referencing.
Is it funny there in Bills troll land? Is it? Speak to us Bills troll.

Back
Top Bottom