Bills trolls...come out, come out wherever you are. Spiller? lol | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills trolls...come out, come out wherever you are. Spiller? lol

BigNastyDB13

Active Roster
Reaction score
What happened to that mighty offense you guys kept bragging about in pre-season? Where's the guy who GUARANTEED Spiller would get AT LEAST 1 td. What'd he have 10 yards on 12 carries? :lol: What about the clueless cat who predicted the Bills would hang 40 on us? You always have next pre-season to look forward to. You're lucky Henne can't hit a wide open Marshall, Sapp and Allen dropping sure pick 6's and Henning is a complete moron or you guys would've gotten embarrassed. So much **** talking all week about your offense and you put up a mighty 10 points that took a 4th down blown coverage to get that.

When are they gonna come eat some crow??? come on Bills fans you can talk all kinds of junk, but when our team comes out on top you hop back to your sites????????

Yea where are those *******s? They talk so much **** and then go right into hiding. They are probably busy having sex with their sisters. I mean I know Miami didn't win by a lot but the Bills certainly got manhandled. If fins make a couple plays the game is very well 27-3... In any event. **** THE BILLS. they suck and they will suck for a while. I do not pity them. I don't respect them. They disrespect us 24/7. I know some will come on here and say "OK guys, you guys won- congrats." **** THEM. Because that's the same guy who would come on here antagonizing us had the fins lost. I love seeing the Bills struggle. Spiller is hurting right now after Miami welcomed his sorry *** to the NFL. Edwards may not have a job tomorrow if he was on any other team, but after all, we are talking about the Bills here, which means we will be seeing Edwards for a very long time. They talked trash about Incognito. How he was a Bills throw away. Go on Billszone. They praise Incognito and wish they had him. They wish they had a team like ours.. At least we have heart. They have a 2nd rate team, a 2nd rate city, and a 2nd rate franchise. Their owner cannot even find his dentures let alone find a winning team. **** the Bills I can't wait to trounce their sorry ***** next time Fins play them..

Big surprise. The preseason champions fail when it actually counts.

All these guys saying we wouldnt show up if we lost and now look they pull a houdini. Even more pathetic than CJ Spiller.

They're gone for now but expect them back a little bit before we play them again talking about how Spiller is better than Chris Johnson.

Did David Martin even play?

No, he didn't as did our "new" linebacker either.

Don't lump all of the Bills fans who post here into one bunch... some of us are here to discuss football. Show me one post where I was bashing.

With that said, both of our teams have A Lot of work to do. I was happy with the way we held Marshall down, not a tremendous amount of yards. Ricky and ronnie getting a routine 4-5 yards per rush was the crusher on D but overall I'm pleased with the total yards. Secondary played Great.

Poz is porcelain... we'd better upgrade next year or make a good trade this year. He is no good to us if he can't play a whole season.

Our offensive line is like a sandspur on a pantyliner... I'm surprised that Edwards played the whole game. Other than our interior line both tackles suck bigtime. No wonder we couldn't get a run game going.

Marshall does drop a lot of passes.

I know you guys won the game but you have to be questioning yourselves after today as far as making a run of it. Sparano made Jauron calls today. You have a tough schedule ahead.

Next up for the Bills is GB @ GB, NE @ NE, Jests, Jax... then bye week.

Don't lump all of the Bills fans who post here into one bunch... some of us are here to discuss football. Show me one post where I was bashing.

With that said, both of our teams have A Lot of work to do. I was happy with the way we held Marshall down, not a tremendous amount of yards. Ricky and ronnie getting a routine 4-5 yards per rush was the crusher on D but overall I'm pleased with the total yards. Secondary played Great.

Poz is porcelain... we'd better upgrade next year or make a good trade this year. He is no good to us if he can't play a whole season.

Our offensive line is like a sandspur on a pantyliner... I'm surprised that Edwards played the whole game. Other than our interior line both tackles suck bigtime. No wonder we couldn't get a run game going.

I know you guys won the game but you have to be questioning yourselves after today as far as making a run of it. Sparano made Jauron calls today. You have a tough schedule ahead.

Good luck beating the Pats and Jets. I actually think Buffalo matches up well with New Englands pass happy offense, and Sanchez could always throw you 5 picks. I'm still laughing at Spiller lol...allllll week we heard how great this guy was and how he was guaranteed to run all over us, score 2-4 td's and beat the Fins 40-10 lol...I thought it was cute how excited Jill fans were after pre-season but now its just laughable out how much stock they were putting into their offense and they come out and score 10 points.

You post is a load of ****.

Both teams have "a lot" of work to do, huh? Did you watch the game? Was this not a typical grind'em into the dirt Dolphins win? Sure the Dolphins made a few mistakes. No the Bills didn't 'hold' Marshall down. Marshall caught 8 balls at nearly 7yds per catch. Again, Dolphins style game control football. Add to that the fact we had 130yrds rushing and the Jills had a total of 75yrd midway through the 4th quarter and again, I call your post ****!!

Back
Top Bottom