Bills Villarial!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Villarial!!!

Originally posted by Section126

I suggest you quit those peanut butter and crack sandwiches.

We didn't offer him a contract.......woody is 5 times the player villareal is......and 6 years younger too.

Villarreal will be a nice player for them for about 3 years.....Woody will be a pro bowl caliber player for the next 8.....do the math.

BTW, his injury was a MCL injury...it was an injury that requires 4 weeks rest max......it was nothing.

Boring, same ole spins. Who said we offered him a contract? Not to mention this team has cap problems, and can't sign him for big dough, and fill other positions...

Yes, that injury requires 4 weeks of rest ;) He's a fat lineman, and it's not as if these injuries don't screw careers up.

He is a good runblocker but not a great pass blocker, so Drew Bledsoe probobly isn't loving the move!

I'm mixed on Villareal, he is supposed to be a very good run blocker, but Chicago wasn't a very good running team this year(i don't think anyway, although "slash" being their qb could have something to do with that...)

He is a good player, but not the kind of player that makes me afraid of Buffalo, just like the Bills' fans wouldn't fear miami if we had signed him.....

Originally posted by Fisticuff Deuce

Boring, same ole spins. Who said we offered him a contract? Not to mention this team has cap problems, and can't sign him for big dough, and fill other positions...

Yes, that injury requires 4 weeks of rest ;) He's a fat lineman, and it's not as if these injuries don't screw careers up.

We have NO cap problems.....we are currently around 8 to 12 million under the cap............

Quit the peanut butter and crack sandwiches NOW.

Back
Top Bottom