Bills Villarial!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Villarial!!!

Woody is a Pro-Bowl level center but would be on par with Villarial at guard. A lot of Bills fans have been screaming for him at BB.com so hopefully they're right. Very strong, physical player.

I guess that means Teague is still center...

:mad:

Oh, well 1 lineman down and 1 CB to go!

Zevo you just figure out that he's going to get paid? Christ I coulda told you that last week. The phins are desperate for guards and they have so many holes on it that they are the most likely to overpay. Hell don't even talk overpay...you guys signed your guard on the first day. He'll be 31 when the season starts and I bet you guys gave him min of a $5 million signing bonus and 3.5 million a year.

Vilarrial is a pretty good signing, but he is definitely not as good as Woody. I wonder if the Bills overpaid for Villarial.

Chris Villarial is a good pickup but he might being no more than a stop gap player since lineman start deteriorating at 32-33 years old

Stop making it seem like this is no big deal, it's huge... The bills got a great player, for much cheaper then Woody who is coming off of a bad injury.

Bills punked Miami... Stop with the pride ****, it's so ridiculous. Admit defeat, the bills beat our *** on this signing, and Miami needs 4 lineman, and have no cap room for a player like Woody.

Well, I think it was a good pickup for Buffalo. Just last week most of us on here were drooling at the prospects of picking up both Woody and Villarial. If this takes Buffalo out of th epicture for Woody, all the better. One less suitor and one less person to drive the price up. Personally, I wouldn't mind picking up Woody and perhaps jenkins as well.

Congrats on Vincent. I can't see myself haivng ot root against him. Deep down, he is always a phin. I guess kind of like you guys and Bruce Smith, or Thurman Thomas.

no way we overpaid for Vilarrial! If we wer gunna overpay we would have gotten woody! TD said no bidding wars!

TD is not overpaying especially when we have Jim McNAlly coaching this group! This was definitley a McNally hiring! He is getting who he wnats to work with!

You cant argue with the best Oline coach in the league!

Originally posted by Fisticuff Deuce
Stop making it seem like this is no big deal, it's huge... The bills got a great player, for much cheaper then Woody who is coming off of a bad injury.

Bills punked Miami... Stop with the pride ****, it's so ridiculous. Admit defeat, the bills beat our *** on this signing, and Miami needs 4 lineman, and have no cap room for a player like Woody.

I suggest you quit those peanut butter and crack sandwiches.

We didn't offer him a contract.......woody is 5 times the player villareal is......and 6 years younger too.

Villarreal will be a nice player for them for about 3 years.....Woody will be a pro bowl caliber player for the next 8.....do the math.

BTW, his injury was a MCL injury...it was an injury that requires 4 weeks rest max......it was nothing.

Originally posted by BigFinFan
Funny how all of the Jills were boasting about Woody this morning.

Now all of a sudden Villariel is better that Woody.

Give me a break fellas!

i havent seen anyone say that villariel is better than woody bud..

Originally posted by Zachspac54
WOW iam from chicago and he SUCKS hahahahaha go ahead and overpay a average guy Ruben Brown is MUCH MUCH better make alot of sence to me:roflmao: but by the way did you guys get woody oh no thats right he will be here tommorow:hump: now all you guys have to do is buy Mcahee a new leg and we will STILL beat you twice a year:cpatch: :booty:

that is the worst post ever.

Good job, Bills. I hope you really enjoy Villarial because you have officially just DOWNGRADED.

Ruben Brown is much better than Villarial.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Vilarrial is a pretty good signing, but he is definitely not as good as Woody. I wonder if the Bills overpaid for Villarial.

he certainly is older. i would love to have woody, but not for 5 mil per season. that is what rueben brown was asking for. i actually think we should bring woody in, hold off and bring in rueben and see what he wants. meanwhile, it would be smart to make a run at jeno james.

Originally posted by Section126

We didn't offer him a contract.......woody is 5 times the player villareal is......and 6 years younger too.

Villarreal will be a nice player for them for about 3 years.....Woody will be a pro bowl caliber player for the next 8.....do the math.

look.. we all know that woody is marginally better at guard.. and mainly because he is younger.. room to improve.. but he has not ever made the probowl at guard.. so 5 times better than an 8 year vet... lets not get carried away.

your right though.. villarrial will be a good player for about 3 years.. which is all most players stay with a team anyway.. that is not a big deal.. we have young guys on the bench that need more time.. this is the same kind of signing as the troy vincent signing (hopefully).. gives these young draft picks we have just a bit more time.. and in the mean time.. we have proven starters that will help us win in the next 2-3 years..

hey tatonka what is going on with billszone?

Originally posted by Gonk
Good job, Bills. I hope you really enjoy Villarial because you have officially just DOWNGRADED.

Ruben Brown is much better than Villarial.

Actually I think it was a good move, probably didn't over cost them, now we will have to over pay someone, because we've got 4 positions to fill. both quards, center and rt. someone will get a lot, and most likely 2 positions will be paid well this year.

Back
Top Bottom