Bills vs Dolphins, #10 best Rivalry today? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills vs Dolphins, #10 best Rivalry today?

DaBills4life

Starter
Reaction score
Dolphins vs. Bills

This longtime AFC East rivalry just got an offseason boost from good ol' No. 81, who arrived in Buffalo with his usual glitz, glamour and hype. But what football fans will really be hyped about is watching Bills' new star wide receiver Terrell Owens face off twice against his former Dallas head coach, Dolphins general manager Bill Parcells — who used to openly mock T.O. in Dallas to media, referring to him only as "The Player." Get your popcorn ready.
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/pgStory?contentId=9639076#sport=NFL&photo=9635446

Yea I think the AFC east teams all have a pretty good rivalry going.
I just hope T.O doesnt think he will have a day like he did 2 years ago vs us.

Yeah, I saw this crap. The author oviously doesn't know crap about the AFC East. I don't know how you guys feel about it, but our rivalries with the Pats and Jets are far and away more heated than with the bills. Heck, (as I posted on that worthless story) I would say we have more of a rivalry with the Texans than with you guys right now.

Yeah, I saw this crap. The author oviously doesn't know crap about the AFC East. I don't know how you guys feel about it, but our rivalries with the Pats and Jets are far and away more heated than with the bills. Heck, (as I posted on that worthles story) I would say we have more of a rivalry with the Texans than with you guys right now.

Thats what I was thinking. The Bills just dont win enough anymore. The last time the Bills Dolphins played a big game was back in 2003 on Sunday Night Football.

why isn't GB and chicago in that list ? it's, imo, the biggest rivalry in the nfl, hands down

even when their teams are out of playoffs, or suck, there's no way either franchise's fans/players/coaches will accept to lose against their rival, you know you always get a good game when you watch those two, year in and year out

the bills have always sucked except jim kelly years. even when o.j. played we would sweep them almost every year. in fact i think it was or is a record how many times we beat them in a row.

the bills have always sucked except jim kelly years. even when o.j. played we would sweep them almost every year. in fact i think it was or is a record how many times we beat them in a row.

But we got revenge by keeping the greatest player in your history from getting a Super Bowl Ring.

Also, Ralph Wilson wanted to put a team in Miami and was refused I think.

Ya, I think the AFC East has the best rivalry, but the Bills are far from the top. Would go Pats, Jets and the Bills.

I mean, why not Jets-Fins since they discard their Qb for a Fossil only to get beaten out of the playoffs in the last game. What about Pats-Fins seeing how no matter how crappy we are, we always seem to give them fits. Again, just retarded writing.

I agree with Patriots-Dolphins as the rivalry of the now. We always give these guys problems.

2004 was the Monday Night Upset (Feeley to Thompson on 4th and 10)
2006 was the December shutout when Dolphins were 5-7 and largely out of playoff contention
2008 was the Wildcat game and no playoffs for NE thanks to mathematical advantages and Brett Favre

We always find ways to beat them, or if not beat them, largely inconvenience them.

Worst article ever. Whoever wrote this has never watched the NFL except on sportscenter highlights. Not sure the bills are even in our top 3. Should be jets pats then maybe bills. Even in the 90s it was a bigger deal to beat the jets than the bills. Jets are easily number one and the pats moving up because of their run of late, but jets/fins should be number one for finfans. Jets/pats number one in the division.

I don't get how Steelers-Ravens is #1 over Colts-Patriots.

Back
Top Bottom