Bills vs. Fins Injury Report | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills vs. Fins Injury Report

Hayden Fox

Is it Sunday yet?
Club Member
Reaction score
Andrew Abramson@AbramsonPBP 5s6 seconds ago
Lamar Miller, Jordan Cameron and Earl Mitchell QUESTIONABLE for #Dolphins. Branden Albert and Dion Sims DOUBTFUL

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

Greg Likens ‏@GregLikens now
Week 3 #Dolphins injury report:

QUESTIONABLE: Jordan Cameron (groin), Lamar Miller (ankle), & Earl Mitchell (back)
0 retweets 0 favorites

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 1m1 minute ago
Everyone else who has been injured is probable, including Cam Wake

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz 34s35 seconds ago
Branden Albert and Dion Sims listed as doubtful for Sunday. Cameron, Miller, Mitchell questionable.

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

Banged up group...already.

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 8s9 seconds ago
If Dolphins don't make a tight end roster move tomorrow (like promoting Semisch from PS), then Jordan Cameron will almost definitely play

Greg Likens ‏@GregLikens 30s30 seconds ago
Week 3 #Dolphins injury report:
PROBABLE: Reshad Jones (hamstring), Mike Pouncey (elbow), Ryan Tannehill (ankle/back) & Cam Wake (hamstring)

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 49s50 seconds ago
LT Branden Albert officially doubtful for Buffalo. Unofficially? Not playing.

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 56s56 seconds ago
TE Dion Sims is also doubtful for the Bills.

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 42s43 seconds ago
TE Jordan Cameron, RB Lamar Miller and DT Earl Mitchell are all questionable. All are expected to play.

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

The Bills look very healthy coming in.

crap no sims again and no albert

gonna protect with smoke and mirrors i guess

Going against the best dline in the league without albert.... Gulp

Jason Fox is in big trouble.

Need Jordan Cameron to play.

Good coaches when the line is banged up adjust and game plan to quick throws to get the ball out. So I'm sure we will see a lot of play action deep passes in this game.

Good coaches when the line is banged up adjust and game plan to quick throws to get the ball out. So I'm sure we will see a lot of play action deep passes in this game.

Play action off of what? Without a running game, the Bills will just ignore the fake handoff just like the Jags did...

Play action off of what? Without a running game, the Bills will just ignore the fake handoff just like the Jags did...
I think he was being sarcastic. He said good coaches will plan to throw quickly without good pass protection but our coaches will just do the opposite.

Exactly, we have no running game but that didn't stop us from running the shotgun play action a bunch of times in the 4th quarter of the Jags game while being behind.

I don't even care if (realistically when) we lose as long as Tannehill gets out of there alive.

One positive Hughes is dinged too. Saw he was limited in practice but don't know the extent of his injury.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom