Bills vs. Fins Injury Report | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills vs. Fins Injury Report

I think he was being sarcastic. He said good coaches will plan to throw quickly without good pass protection but our coaches will just do the opposite.

Oops, my bad, read it wrong. :)

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 1m1 minute ago
Dolphins again promote OL Sam Brenner from practice squad, release OL Jacques McClendon. They can't make up their mind between those two

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 16s17 seconds ago
The fact that #Dolphins didn't sign a tight end today means Jordan Cameron will almost certainly play

why isn't Thomas or James an option at LT and Fox at RT?

Because both James and Thomas need reps at their position. Stop moving them around. Put an extra lineman or the TE to help every play. Give RT a chance.

Going out on a twig here to say that our left side will play better this week with Fox and Dallas than in the first 2 weeks.

Dolphins again promote OL Sam Brenner from practice squad, release OL Jacques McClendon. They can't make up their mind between those two@AbramsonPBP
4:06pm - 26 Sep 15

Guess we can call you a fan of the Miami Tannehill's.

Or just a fan of the Miami Dolphins that is logical enough to know that our slight shot of being anywhere close to relevant at some point this season turns to absolute impossibility if Tannehill goes down...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The play of our OL is going to be the single biggest determining factor in our success versus Buffalo. I would love to think our coaching staff understands our weaknesses and make adjustments to keep a sixth lineman in and create out of the pocket looks for Tannehill but I am skeptical based on our history. When we have beaten Buffalo in the past it is because we take advantages of their aggressiveness and that mentality will likely increase with Rex there. Hopefully we hit them hard in the first half or it will be a long Sunday.

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/647906504146706432

CP3TiEkUwAA76bK-1.jpg

Greg Likens ‏@GregLikens 30s30 seconds ago
Week 3 #Dolphins injury report:
PROBABLE: Reshad Jones (hamstring), Mike Pouncey (elbow), Ryan Tannehill (ankle/back) & Cam Wake (hamstring)

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 49s50 seconds ago
LT Branden Albert officially doubtful for Buffalo. Unofficially? Not playing.

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 56s56 seconds ago
TE Dion Sims is also doubtful for the Bills.

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 42s43 seconds ago
TE Jordan Cameron, RB Lamar Miller and DT Earl Mitchell are all questionable. All are expected to play.

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

The Bills look very healthy coming in.

Great so tannehill has a minor back injury going and our LT is hurt. That's not a good combination at all. We really need to keep someone over on that edge all day long. I also hope they are giving tannehill some extra padding in the mid-section.

Back
Top Bottom