Bills vs Jets discussion. | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills vs Jets discussion.

Just jumped in . I've got zero discussion. I hate both teams right now. Please forgive if I've gone General Patton but I couldn't care less about them. Let's just concentrate on our team.

Sorry, but if it were up to me, Belichick would NEVER win another game... ever! I just can't stand the thought of him breaking Shula's win record. Wait... if NE beating KC would help Miami in the playoff seeding, then I'll let Bill have that one win, but that's it!

The past is the past. I’d rather they don’t get an elite QB prospect.

Tua will be sacked at min 6 times, slow and unathletic, will have no time for timing passes
Michael Vick the fastest and possibly most athletic QB ever sack % was 8.9 for his career compared to the slow unathletic Tua who is currently at 5.1%. Almost like being fast and athletic has nothing to do with it.

This Romo and Nance Bills circle jerk is nauseating.
Bills were supposed to be the Chiefs (Mahomes) biggest rival for the next ten years. Then Burrow showed up, but now is gone again. They need to hype up Allen again I guess.

He should go down to the locker room and blow the entire Jill’s team

What an ass kicking. Can't say I'm surprised. We REALLY need to win on Friday.

Just saw the score…

Soooooo who’s the OC for the Bills now?

Just saw the score…

Soooooo who’s the OC for the Bills now?
Joe Brady. I wouldn't put too much stock into it. I think the Jets are broken. The offense was so bad the defense ended up just saying **** it.

Back
Top Bottom