Bills vs Jets discussion. | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills vs Jets discussion.

If they play turnover free football, they should be 11-3 or at worst 10-4 by the time we play Dallas... Dude Washington lost to the Giants..
Yeah that was a little surprising with the Giants beating the Commanders. The Commanders offense has looked good at times this season. They played great in both games vs Philly. The Giants have owned Washington in recent years but still a strange result with how badly the Giants have looked. The Commnders defense isn't good at all. So the Dolphins' offense should have some success in that game.

Now the Cowboys defense is one of the best and better than the Raiders D. Their offense is also much better than the Raiders. So the Dolphins will need to bring their A game for that one. Hopefully McDaniel gets the issues with the offense fixed by then.

My point is that we haven’t exactly been lighting it up offensively
And to me we’re limping our way into this game on Friday and the offense is definitely gonna be questioned
I’m never comfortable playing the Jets because most times it feels like a higher power rules the outcome of these games but I’d feel a bit more comfortable if our O weren’t having problems against decent defenses. The Jets D is tops in the league and a physical one at that
I don't agree that the Jets D is the tops in the league, though. Dolphins can't have the turnovers they had today, but the Jets have only one win this year where their opponent didn't turn it over 3 or more times. And the Jets D can be run on.

I don't agree that the Jets D is the tops in the league, though. Dolphins can't have the turnovers they had today, but the Jets have only one win this year where their opponent didn't turn it over 3 or more times. And the Jets D can be run on.
We’re not running the ball unless we get Hunt back at least
Holes need to be established
We have a lot of trouble at it today
Thought Mostert did a decent job physically behind a line that didn’t give him much

Back
Top Bottom