Bills vs Phins Negativity on the forum needs to stop | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills vs Phins Negativity on the forum needs to stop

negativity needs to stop?

the dolphins just got BLOWN OUT

the dolphins just got BLOWN OUT against a division rival

the dolphins just got BLOWN OUT against a division rival in a game they had 12 days to prepare for

the dolphins just got BLOWN OUT against a division rival in a game they had 12 days to prepare for against a really bad bills team

the dolphins just got BLOWN OUT against a division rival in a game they had 12 days to prepare for against a really bad bills team TEN MINUTES AGO

don't expect the negativity to stop anytime soon, at least not today, anyways.

AGREED! :woot:

I agree to a point with Rasta...There is negativity then there is plain ignorance. Most of the s**t on the board today is ignorance.

And to those who say this team will FOREVER let us down...there are 31 OTHER teams to root for if you choose.

The FINS will rise back up...this year...maybe yes, maybe no. But they WILL!

I'm just waiting for the "henne sucks" and "for all you henne lovers" threads.

IGNORANCE How So ...
Because A few of Us DARE to SPEAK the TRUTH !!!!

They Scored 17 points in less than 3 min.. We Through 3 Int in thos 3 min..

WE PLAIN SUCK .......!!!!

No one IN PARTICULAR , Just the ENTIRE SQUAD.....

I agree to a point with Rasta...There is negativity then there is plain ignorance. Most of the s**t on the board today is ignorance.

And to those who say this team will FOREVER let us down...there are 31 OTHER teams to root for if you choose.

The FINS will rise back up...this year...maybe yes, maybe no. But they WILL!

YEs 31 but UNFORTUNATELY I like MANY OTHERS ON HERE Born and Raised Here... So do have MUCH A CHOICE>....
YES they WILL FOREVER LET US DOWN..... LOOK at OUR RECORD......

IGNORANCE How So ...
Because A few of Us DARE to SPEAK the TRUTH !!!!

They Scored 17 points in less than 3 min.. We Through 3 Int in thos 3 min..

WE PLAIN SUCK .......!!!!

No one IN PARTICULAR , Just the ENTIRE SQUAD.....

Saying that Sparano should be fired and that he is a bad HC. THAT my friend is F'N IGNORANT! Plain and simple... Is there other ignorant comments yes...you can go and read for yourself. And if you find NO other ignorant posts...well...:up: good on ya my friend.

Now we can talk about the draft and what gaps we need to fill!
Happy Holidays everyone!
Football just fell down 3 notches on my Priority List!!!

I don't understand where all these expectations come from. What made anyone think we were going to destroy or blow out any team, especially on the road? Name the last time we did that to anyone? This team wins close games about half the time. Otherwise we lose or get blown out. We never destroy anyone. We are just not there yet and we are going to have to be patient. Look at the remaining schedule and this may get worse before it gets better.

Hang in there guys.
I expect to beat the Bills. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom