Bills Will Beat The Jets, BOOK IT!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Will Beat The Jets, BOOK IT!!!!

Ginn & Juice

The Grand Champ
Reaction score
I guarantee that Buffalo will beat the Jets. The Bills are a much better team than their record shows. They always play division rivals very well and I truly believe they will take it to the Jets on Sunday. Now all we have to do is take care of the Patriots who by the way is always "another" close game to come and we're back on first.

Dolphins 3-1
Jets 2-2
Patriots 2-2
Bills 1-3

Just like the Fins were going to blow out the Jets right?

I just don't see it happening but I hope I'm wrong. If I am, please feel free to say "I told you so"

I agree that the Bills can beat the jets but is unlikely. Def not impossible. Fitzpatrick played nasty against the Pats and I think after what we did to them the Jets defense is not as good as advertised. Hope ur right though

All I am going to say is that you never know.

I just don't see it....but i hope you're right. They played ridiculous against the pats.

There was an article on NFL.com about how Donte Whitner was tired of him and the Bills being laughed at, after the beating the Packers gave them. In all honesty, I think the Bills have realized that they have become the "joke" team on the NFL and they don't want to stand for it. Sure, it was just one game against a questionable Pats defense, but I think they will have a fire lit under their ***** and will definitely play the Jets hard enough to be competitive.

Division game...at Buffalo...A secondary that picked off Sanchez 5 times last meeting...It will not be a blow out but I still figure the Jets will win.

Back
Top Bottom