Bills will win | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills will win

bduff54

Practice Squad
Reaction score
sorry boys the time has come for the bills to ruin your season as always. we had you beat in buffalo and now the boys will do the job in the balmy pro player stadium. can you feel it!!!!

that would not ruin our 10 win - thus far - season, nor make your 3 win - thus far - either; besides, wasn't beating the Jets last week enough for you. :D

i don't care about the jets, the fins are our rivals. i guess you deserve atleast a couple of wins due to all the beatings we inflicted in the 90's:p

Originally posted by bduff54
i don't care about the jets, the fins are our rivals. i guess you deserve atleast a couple of wins due to all the beatings we inflicted in the 90's:p
I guess you deserved a few wins in the 90's after the 20 in a row ag. you in the 70's :D

i don't care about the jets, the fins are our rivals. i guess you deserve atleast a couple of wins due to all the beatings we inflicted in the 90's

Well the Bills aren't our rivals. Maybe it is because they suck. Or that the play in one of the ****tiest cities in the country. Maybe that is why no players want to go there.

And 39- 24-21 isn't a very realistic outcome for this game. It will be something like 30-3.

take it easy buddy. why are you gettin all anal. we had you beat last game i think we've got you this time. and you not offending me with the buffalo comment, i don't even live there. goonism at its best:lol:

my prediction is based on:
  1. the Fins scraping by ag. the Falcons
  2. the bills having just beat the Jets
  3. the last Bills game being so close
    [/list=1]

I hope we win 28-0 like the last time we played the Bills the last game of the year. :D

But it is the Bills, you have to remember that. And we are 6-1 at home. Atlanta was in the playoff race till last week. Buffalo is a joke, they played a very sloppy game with the Jets.

But it is the Bills, you have to remember that. And we are 6-1 at home. Atlanta was in the playoff race till last week. Buffalo is a joke, they played a very sloppy game with the Jets.

I can understand how you guys wouldn't understand that, you don't know what was probably your first language (and only one) too well. If you want me to translate it into something you may understand easier, then here I go.

The Bills suck. The Dolphins are 6-1 at home, and Atlanta, the team we played, was in the playoff race until we beat them. Buffalo sucks, and they played a sloppy game against the Jets.

Oh, you idiots. You can use with in that case meaning against, retards.

we were being sarcastic, jesus man relax. we have fun on the bills board here its all serious, what happens when the phins lose in the first round do you guys hunt down and kill the opponent?

Back
Top Bottom