Bills Zone Message board: Bills' fans' takes | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Zone Message board: Bills' fans' takes

I agree. Where are you hearing that though? I live in Pittsburgh and they are crying. They didht deserve ****
Twitter on posts about Tua’s status. And Instagram showing the playoff bracket. People saying Lions and Steelers deserved playoffs over Seattle and Miami…except Seattle and Miami beat those two teams lol

And how Miami lost “7 straight games, and will be an easy out for Buffalo, jets win was bs, came over Flacco” like Pittsburgh would give Buffalo a better game lol

It's really interesting to see how they feel about their team. Not as high on their team as the Gen pop is.

They made a thread about us making a thread!! Lol

They made a thread about us making a thread!! Lol

We should make a thread about them making a thread about us making a thread about them making a thread!

I just read through the first page or so. Curious takes by these Bills fans. They do NOT want to play us (If Tua is playing)

Dam, even the posts that say they should beat Miami, have to say Tua might not be ready, or might not reach the entire game...The Bills fans are should actual fear and respect for a Tua led Dolphins team.

They scored 35 today, but 14 were off two kick-return touchdowns.
I still think they can put 30+ on us like the last time we played.

...Problem there is if Tua is ready, we can put 35+ on them.

Twitter on posts about Tua’s status. And Instagram showing the playoff bracket. People saying Lions and Steelers deserved playoffs over Seattle and Miami…except Seattle and Miami beat those two teams lol

And how Miami lost “7 straight games, and will be an easy out for Buffalo, jets win was bs, came over Flacco” like Pittsburgh would give Buffalo a better game lol
There are a lot of idiots, who post any random thought that pops into their heads, on the cesspool that is twitter. So that's not surprising.

Back
Top Bottom