Bills Zone Message board: Bills' fans' takes | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Zone Message board: Bills' fans' takes

Tell that to Sidney Crosby...
Went through a series of even worse concussions.
7 years and 2 Stanley Cups later....
That's a good point. I'm by no means a medical expert, but Tua does seem to be extremely fragile when his head touches the ground. It's going to keep happening because this is the NFL. I don't know anything about Crosby's concussions but I would guess they weren't just from falling down on the ice and bumping his head. Hocky is even more brutal than football.

That's a good point. I'm by no means a medical expert, but Tua does seem to be extremely fragile when his head touches the ground. It's going to keep happening because this is the NFL. I don't know anything about Crosby's concussions but I would guess they weren't just from falling down on the ice and bumping his head. Hocky is even more brutal than football.
Yes - but the Pens did give Sid a long rest. Tua will need an nice easy offseason.

Saw that Adam Beasley posted on twitter that he thinks Tua is still far away from playing
Miami beat writer so take it for what it’s worth
Beasley is no longer a Herald writer.. and was negative Tua
Safest game for Tua to start in. The Bills wouldnt dare to take cheap shots at him.
Tell that to Matt Milano. Please. Tua cannot take off or he’s fair game. This in turn further turns loose the Bills pass rush. If Armstead doesn’t play, MM must sit Tua. She’ll is also hurt.

Beasley is no longer a Herald writer.. and was negative Tua

Tell that to Matt Milano. Please. Tua cannot take off or he’s fair game. This in turn further turns loose the Bills pass rush. If Armstead doesn’t play, MM must sit Tua. She’ll is also hurt.
The Bills cant play the victim AND take cheap shots. They would go from the darlings to the criminals instantly.

Scrolled through most don’t fear Miami however rightfully so they seem to think Miami with Tua is the toughest draw they could of got 1st round.

Had one of my bills fan friends call me today. Was surprised how concerned he was if Tua plays. It's odd but I think bills fans feel more confident playing Cincy or KC than Miami

Had one of my bills fan friends call me today. Was surprised how concerned he was if Tua plays. It's odd but I think bills fans feel more confident playing Cincy or KC than Miami
That's because Miami with Tua beat them once, and came close to beating them a second time in adverse weather. Miami, when healthy, matches well against them.

Pretty interesting seeing that there are more Bills fans that recognize what we have with Tua than some "fans" here. QB 1 playing makes this a VERY different game.

Man if Tua can’t play and misses a what 6th game then we have to figure out how to move on. Just completely worthless no matter the talent if you constantly let your team down being injury prone.
Move on to who? The only realistic option that MIGHT be an upgrade is Brady.

The alternatives were:

Pittsburgh - rookie QB- we destroyed them earlier in the season

NE- never to be worried about Mac&Chz.

Miami is the obvious toughest test. Tua played great against us a few weeks back. The run game was on point. The team was built to beat the bills imo. Speed speed and more speed. It’s our kryptonite. We have no speed in the secondary. Everyone is slow, minus Elam, and he only plays 1/2 the game (if that).

Move on to who? The only realistic option that MIGHT be an upgrade is Brady.
I agree, the options are limited. You just have to figure out if he can stay healthy prior to paying him. If he can’t keep the concussions away, there’s no point in paying him and you’ll be forced to move on then.

Back
Top Bottom