Bipolar Titan needs help from mod type | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bipolar Titan needs help from mod type

Bipolar Titan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
IMG%5D
short-1.jpg

Hello. I'm new. I post on forums all the time.
I'd like to use my photobucket signitures here...

This image meets signiture criteria yet is rejected as too large.
check the properties... if a mod would set it for me it would be much appreciated... please fish faithful...

First of all

The properties of your sig show 47,971kb, larger than the max which is 40kb.

Secondly, please re-review the TOS. We have no problem and even welcome fans of other teams enjoying the message board, but we don't allow linking to other fan sites. I've removed the link and, since you're new, I won't give you the two points for linking to it.

Enjoy!:D
njfinfan

Here is the TOS violation for your information:

Links to Other Fan Sites

Edited on August 1, 2002 - You may post a link to a great article or report on another fan site. However, you may not simply advertise a site. For example, you may say, "Check out this great report at blablabla.com" However, you may not say, "blablabla.com is an awesome site and it’s a must see." We know it’s a very fine line. However, we think you understand what we mean.

Links to Other Fan Sites

Edited on August 1, 2002 - You may post a link to a great article or report on another fan site. However, you may not simply advertise a site. For example, you may say, "Check out this great report at blablabla.com" However, you may not say, "blablabla.com is an awesome site and it’s a must see." We know it’s a very fine line. However, we think you understand what we mean.

Enjoy!:D
Sorry. I advertised your site at link removed as a great site with great fans.
I'm flabbergasted at your response to me.
I come in peace looking to make friends with my upcoming opponets...

I bring no smack to you. This is such a dissapointment that forum members are discouraged from joinging other forums.

please, I submit for your review a web page... please review it carefully.
http://www.f2fa.com/

Now, I made a mistake coming here. I thought the Fan2Fan mission statement was more or less a universal attitude among pretty much every football forum. I briefly visited the F2F Dolphins site... your site is leaps and bounds better than the rep. on the page in the link above... however, I was inviting your memebers to visit us...(as we play eachother, again)... this is such a dissapointment. The only team I had left to deal with in the AFC east was the Jets... I was saving them for last because, frankly, it's been my experience, (at least at smack central forum at link removed)... that Jets fans are a rowdy bunch and are not very nice. I read their forum when Pennington went down...there was interest in VOLEK... but you know, that was before I set out to join 32 NFL forums... don't dis enroll me, but don't plan on seeing me again. If you are the main administrator/owner of this site/forum... I recommend that you look into the fan2fan alliance.... if you can make a case that your site is better than the Dolphins site that is their current representive, you can supplant them... becauses fan2fan is where it's at. No one gets well rounded by talking to the very same fans all the time...but hey buddy...just for fits and miggles...read this link
link removed

I'm so sure TITAN JEFF is gonna remove that thread and warn me.
sarcasm-1.gif

me thinks you misunderstand me

I don't get where you feel disrespected. If that is the case I issue you a heartfelt apology. I'm used to a different set of rules... rules that are much less stringent and picky. At the website I post on as a Titans fan that I won't bother to mention as I know it will be edited out of this post... there is a graphic (your actual banner) and a link to this site. Don't be shocked if a "blanknflteam.gov" forum memeber shows up as a noob to talk about the Ricky Williams situation or something... don't worry... most of my friends on the forum just stay put there anyhow... but, keep in mind at "blanknflteam.gov" there is a thread that displays your websites banner and says you are cool people... The premise of the thread is Titan fans are not the only ones who want Vince Young... I'm not mad about anything... I just don't really understand what the big deal is... :confused:It's not like I'd get your fans over there and convert them into Titan fans or something of that nature... I would send this message to you in a PM but the system is not enabled for me, so I was unable to reply privately, else I would... anyways, I don't have to understand or agree with your rules to follow them... honestly though... I meant you no disrespect when i compared the disposition/attitute of another forum and another mod to you or your forum... I was merely trying to illustrate that it is a two way street in that instance...:DI am very impressed with your site...:D and still, I really think you guys should look into taking a shot at being fan2fan's Dolphins rep... :clap:the current rep is based in England for crying out loud... you have good software even if it is tweaked a little funny... (why no cut and paste???)

anyways here's my email address...jw12878@comcast.net

if you still feel disrespected drop me a line... be sure to tell me what it was you took exception to. To generalize my entire post as "disrespectful" and then tell me that you overlooked it is very vauge and leaves me with the impression that...well, actually, I don't have any idea what you mean...:confused:

keep in mind that I am bipolar :shakeno:and my mind is a bit different than most...:goof: That does not mean that I can't understand something if one bothers to be explain it to me. :cooldude:Shall I take it that it is your impression of me that I lack the mental fortitude to understand something simple?:sidelol: I feel disrespected...but I'll overlook it. :jk:

seriously... I'm only joking around... This is how to make friends, right?

on second thought, I'm going to contact the fan2fan network myself and tell them that they can not advertise as a collection of the best fan forums on the net and have such a lame dolphin affililatte...I'll refer one of their people to this site and I bet you someone will see what I see. These forums are huge.

How many memebers do you have?

My forum has about 2300 or so...

It's a wonderful place. And you don't owe us an apology. Just enjoy the forums and anticipate football season.

Mindwarp said:
we aren't interested at this time. Thanks for the offer though.
don't sweat it. It's my loss. I've yet to come across such a huge board like this. I'm not used to that. I just wish I could hop over here...

vbulliten just has good software I think.:dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom