Blackout. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Blackout.

those ticket prices aren't bad..

I don't buy the excuse that money is the main reason you guys can't sell out a playoff game. I'm not here to insult you guys, but it's pretty sad. Your playoff attendence speaks volumes in itself. It's really too bad since you guys seem pretty cool on this board, that a lot of your fans could be so non-supportive... I'm sorry.

Regular season patriots tickets (non-endzone) are 47$ and 75$ ...
playoff face value is about 100 bucks for the $47 dollar regular season seats and I'm not entirely sure how much the premium face seats are, but somewhat proportional... The seats are more expensive in Foxboro (which is much ****tier stadium than yours) for many reasons.. the most obvious is the high demand.. damn..

Granted, your stadium seats approximately 15-20k more than foxboro stadium does, but their are thousands upon thousands people on the waiting list for patriots tickets and tens of thousands (possibly even 100's of thousands) of others who would kill for an additional 20,000 seats in the stadium so they could attend...

when CMGI field opens up, every game will continue to sellout no matter if we end up going 5-11 as we did last year..

Maybe someday ill be very wealthy and the Patriots will be playing the Dolphins in your house, and I can invite my entire hometown to the game by buying all the available seats.

good luck!

No 420, that's not why, this is....

“We’re not there, man, we’re not there,†Thomas said. “That was terrible, terrible. Until we go to the Super Bowl and play consistent, we’re not there. Who were we fooling all year? We were there the first of the year, when we were healthy. But then the big games, who’d we beat? Did we go up there and give St. Louis a good match? No, we lay down. Did we play the Jets well? No, they beat us down.

You can say all you want about being 11-5, but shoot, that’s all meaningless. The season don’t mean anything. Even if you go 16-0, it don’t mean anything, because all that matters is now. We just get everybody’s hopes up. … I’d rather be 1-15 and get some new people in here or something. Change something, I don’t care, for just a year, to get smething going. I’m tired of being good, not great.â€Â

We're tired of it too.

Back
Top Bottom