blake for 04 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

blake for 04

musk

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Miami, FL going to school in Champaign, IL
in light of the blind support this message board has for picking up the trash of other teams (ie: brunell) and seeing that the trash is not available (ie: brunell) i bring this topic to the table.

blake for 04? it can be a winning combination. he lead the cardinals to the 3rd overall draft pick and won 4 games this season (1 more than brunell). he also threw the game winning touchdown pass to knock the vikings out of the playoffs.

i believe his lack of performance has been due to the lack of talent surrounding him. (ie brunell). so lets forget about brunell and go for the real gold in free agency this year. jeff blake previously of the arizona cardinals

:lolcry:

:crazy:

:nono:

:down:

thats the dumbest thing ive ever read on here.

Originally posted by musk
he also threw the game winning touchdown pass to knock the vikings out of the playoffs.

That wasn't Blake. That was Josh McCown.

That's it musk!!....You're straight up genius bro!.....How could we all have been so blind? :hitself:....Man, I am so glad that you showed up on this board to help us out :hail:

With your uncanny ability to spot talent where none exists, I'm hoping you get a job in the front office one day......not Miami's but, some front office!!.....:up:

Originally posted by inFINSible
That's it musk!!....You're straight up genius bro!.....How could we all have been so blind? :hitself:....Man, I am so glad that you showed up on this board to help us out :hail:

With your uncanny ability to spot talent where none exists, I'm hoping you get a job in the front office one day......not Miami's but, some front office!!.....:up:

He is still better than wanny. I bet he would have drafted offense last year at least. Not a LB with one shoulder.:cry: He better be Brooks reincarnate.

"That's it musk!!....You're straight up genius bro!.....How could we all have been so blind? ....Man, I am so glad that you showed up on this board to help us out

With your uncanny ability to spot talent where none exists, I'm hoping you get a job in the front office one day......not Miami's but, some front office!!....."

Ya...for the Pats I hope...they need someone like this to help them continue their success!!!

Go Fins!!!

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
"That's it musk!!....You're straight up genius bro!.....How could we all have been so blind? ....Man, I am so glad that you showed up on this board to help us out

With your uncanny ability to spot talent where none exists, I'm hoping you get a job in the front office one day......not Miami's but, some front office!!....."

Ya...for the Pats I hope...they need someone like this to help them continue their success!!!

Go Fins!!!
It would be our loss sal...our loss...but he deserves better than what we have here....

I'm just glad that we can say, "We knew him way back when....."

I gotta go....I'm tearing up....:boohoo:

I think its time to get on the phone...get a hold of Kraft and tell him we found the perfect GM for the Pats...maybe just maybe Kraft will fire Scott P...and replace him with musk...I'll be ready to give him the best going away party ever!!!

Originally posted by juniorseau55
Jeff blake has one of the strongest arms in the nfl, he can still throw a rocket.

So he will either put up huge numbers for the other teams secondary of perhaps the lady in the second row could be our leadng receiver? See Jeff George.

Blake can heave it with the best: as a matter of fact he still holds (even after last nite) the PB (yes he went to a PB) record for the Longest Completion of 93 yards to Thigpen, Pittsburgh in 1996

Originally posted by musk
in light of the blind support this message board has for picking up the trash of other teams (ie: brunell) and seeing that the trash is not available (ie: brunell) i bring this topic to the table.

blake for 04? it can be a winning combination. he lead the cardinals to the 3rd overall draft pick and won 4 games this season (1 more than brunell). he also threw the game winning touchdown pass to knock the vikings out of the playoffs.

i believe his lack of performance has been due to the lack of talent surrounding him. (ie brunell). so lets forget about brunell and go for the real gold in free agency this year. jeff blake previously of the arizona cardinals

He got cut by the Cardinals.. Nuff said.

Back
Top Bottom