Bledsoe Gets the Boot | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bledsoe Gets the Boot

sjdolphin

Dolphan Forever, even if it hurts!
Reaction score
Just read about it on FOXsports.com

Bledsoe is no longer a Buffalo Bill.....

A possible veteran backup to AJ Feeley? Or will he be looking for another starting job (maybe in Oakland?)

IF Bledsoe came here and was given a fair shot, it would be Feeley backing him up

but at 33, and him being the exact same type of player as AJ, its not worth it

more than likely Dallas will get him, and he'll start for another year before Henson takes over

Mana....wouldnt Bledsoe be nice as a veteran Back Up? Someone who, in his prime, could light it up w/ Marino. Wont happen cause Bledsoe commands too much money IMO...but he would be a great mentor for AJ.....and probably a scary backup if we had an OL that could give him time. But he really NEEDS that OL help else he will be destroyed.

Wont happen though...I think the price tag is too high.

IF Bledsoe came here and was given a fair shot, it would be Feeley backing him up

but at 33, and him being the exact same type of player as AJ, its not worth it

more than likely Dallas will get him, and he'll start for another year before Henson takes over

AJ must have some pictures of you or something. You just can't give the guy a break.

Luckily our coach doesn't share the same animus towards our current starting QB.

Buffalo is going to let Loseman start? At least we know who will be in the cellar this year.

If he isnt to expensive I would love to get him. Because he is kind of similar to Feeley he would be perfect to help teach him. I also just like Bledsoe, and would much rather have him than Garcia or some other vet FA

miamirw said:
AJ must have some pictures of you or something. You just can't give the guy a break.

Luckily our coach doesn't share the same animus towards our current starting QB.
If AJ had some incriminating pictures of him wouldnt he be hesitatant to say anything bad about him? ;)

If AJ had some pictures of him wouldnt he be hesitatant to say anything bad about him?

I suppose it depends on the pictures. :)

miamirw said:

I don't have anything against AJ, I just don't think he'll ever turn into something that most of you hope he'll become...

and btw, our coach said he'll get a chance, of course its only fair, but if he doesnt show signinficant improvement, he'll be holding the clipboard

Say NO
to bledsoe

AFC whor#

hate this guy for how long and now he might be with us........FA stinks sometimes

I'd prefer Bledso over any "older" vet right now, but only to be our backup. That will not happen, nor do we want him, so he will be off to Dallas or Oakland.

As a Bills fan, Why would any team want Bledsoe on their roster? I dont get it. He has no promise, No mobility, his decision making has almost completely disappeared, and he needs too much to even be a decent QB in todays NFL.

Trust me, unless you play bad teams all year, you dont want any part of this guy. He has a strong arm and is a very classy guy, but that doesnt win football games. He has no poise at all.

I wouldnt mind him on your team, but thats comming from a Bills fan.

Losman?? Who knows what Im getting. Bledsoe?? I know what Im getting.

Back
Top Bottom