Bledsoe not so nice lat year? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bledsoe not so nice lat year?

Bodzilla29

The Shiznit
Reaction score
PFW had this as it's team report on NE:

"Despite the peachy-keen publicity spin the Patriots put on Drew Bledsoe’s benching in favor of Tom Brady last season, things may not have been as rosy as they seemed. We hear Bledsoe hasn’t talked to head coach Bill Belichick since the Super Bowl. Prior to the Patriots’ Week 11 game vs. the Saints, Brady was handed the starting job over a healthy Bledsoe. According to reports, Bledsoe was never pleased that he wasn’t given his starting job back. He also called Belichick a liar for saying he would give him a fair chance to win the job once he got healthy but never doing so. But we also hear that Bledsoe and Brady remained friends off the field. It was Belichick whom Bledsoe was not happy with, and in the end, this rift is what forced the Patriots to deal Bledsoe for fear that it would tear the team apart. "

Take it for what it's worth.

About Miami they just said that RW is looking awesome, and that there is a battle at LT. Nothing new for us.

This is nothing new.

I question why something that everyone has known warrants a whole seperate topic on a Dolphin board when there are other anti-Bledoe topics on this page...

oh and...I still wish he was my teams QB.

The Bills-NE rivalry has heated up. Nothing can top the Bills-Miami rivalry though. This should be a great year for football gentlemen!

Originally posted by fthefish11
The Bills-NE rivalry has heated up. Nothing can top the Bills-Miami rivalry though. This should be a great year for football gentlemen!
these days, the Jets-Fins is #1, Pats-Fins #2 and Bills-Fins #3

IMO

Not to me.

It always has been and always will be about the Bills vs the Dolphins for me. I hate the Bills with a passion, and most of that hate is because they are the only team that really stood between Dan Marino and a Superbowl.

And I hate that Buffalo has my fellow Mississippi State alumnus Eric Moulds and that Kent Hull played for the Bills.

Ya, same with me KB. Miami - Buffalo has ALWAYS been number 1 to me. I too hate the Bills with a passion. My dad is a big Bills fan and it rips me apart. Good thing these last couple of years I have owned the bragging writes.

1 - Mia-Buff
2 - Mia-NYJ
3 - Mia-NE
4 - Mia-Oak

Originally posted by KB21
Not to me.

It always has been and always will be about the Bills vs the Dolphins for me. I hate the Bills with a passion, and most of that hate is because they are the only team that really stood between Dan Marino and a Superbowl.

And I hate that Buffalo has my fellow Mississippi State alumnus Eric Moulds and that Kent Hull played for the Bills.

To me the Bills/Phins rivalry died with Levy/Kelly/Marino/Shula

It's definately the Jets/Phins rivalry.

Originally posted by VanDolPhan

To me the Bills/Phins rivalry died with Levy/Kelly/Marino/Shula

It's definately the Jets/Phins rivalry.
that and "the streak" and being from NYC...

Back
Top Bottom