blockbuster 3-team trade? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

blockbuster 3-team trade?

The activity around the top has become white hot in the last 48 hrs...............Titans turned down an AFC west team twice in the last week about moving up.....................now there is a new trade propsal between an NFC south team, the jets and they need a third team to make it happen....................The Titans are one of three teams that have been asked to be considered in this blockbuster.................I wish i could say more but i cant.............i do some work for this NFC South team............but if anything happens i will let you know..................

there's 30 more pages of discussion

who cares about the jets ..why r we even talking about them in here....this is the dolphins website not the jets...damm man

uga3406 said:
who cares about the jets ..why r we even talking about them in here....this is the dolphins website not the jets...damm man
are you forgetting that this is jetsheaven.com?

uga3406 said:
Because this is the DRAFT forum. A 3-team trade involving the team with the #4 and possibly the team with the #2 spots would have a huge effect on the draft. This would change where different prospects go, meaning Miami would have a different set of players to look at. It might also create trade partners with the Dolphins. We are discussing the Dolphins draft in the Dolphins draft forum on a Dolphins website. What's the problem?

the problem is were talking about the jets on here. it also wont affect the phins what happens in the front cause the phins r gonna draft whitner or allen. u cant tell me that neither with be there by 16

uga3406 said:
the problem is were talking about the jets on here. it also wont affect the phins what happens in the front cause the phins r gonna draft whitner or allen. u cant tell me that neither with be there by 16
All we know is that one team is the Jets and one is an NFC South team. They need a third team to make the deal. The NFC South team and the third team could be picking below 16, which would affect the Dolphins. It's a stretch, but who's to say the third team couldn't be Miami? Also, just because you think Miami should take Whitner or Allen doesn't mean the Dolphins will take one of them. Trades make certain players fall and others players taken earlier than expected. If the rumor is true, it is very relevant to Miami's draft.

This is relevent because Miami could be the third team involved. I have heard various rumors that Miami has contacted teams contingent of a certain player being avaliable at 16 to trade down. I think it was Chris Mortenson that said that on ESPN (the guy with the reddish blonde hair). Saben is a guy that likes to build through the draft and is probably trying to get more picks. Don't worry, those of you who want Whitner or Allen, those two guys should be there late first if not early second. Also, this is a DB deep draft so we can nab a good player in the third like the S from FSU.

uga3406 said:

This is the draft forum, we can talk about anything draft related that we want to. Also, the Jets our in our division, what they do in the draft is always relevant. It's the same reason I cringed a few years back when we passed on Wilfork for V. Carey, because he fell into the hands of the Patriots. These are players we are going to be seeing twice a year for many seasons into the future.

I find it laughable that you think the Phins have settled on Whitner or Allen. You have no idea who they are going to draft, and you have no idea who will still be on the board by then. If you don't have anything to add to the topic, just stay out of it.

i think a lot of us agree in here that the phins are gonna take a saftey 1st. i think i wil be looking for u come sat when the phins draft a safety then youll look like the ***...and another thing why would the jets trade with us..in a 3 way deal..u got to be kidding. why would they help us by moving up...now that is dumb whoever came up with the idea is has no clue..i bet it was u crowder..secret jet fan there u r

what do you think are the chances of us being the team trying to move up.i say its 10% chance that we are that team

uga3406 said:
i think a lot of us agree in here that the phins are gonna take a saftey 1st.
What really matters is what Saban, Capers, and Mularkey agree on
uga3406 said:
i think i wil be looking for u come sat when the phins draft a safety then youll look like the ***
No one said drafting a safety is out of the question. I said you have no better idea than anyone else here who the Dolphins will draft.
uga3406 said:
...and another thing why would the jets trade with us..in a 3 way deal..u got to be kidding. why would they help us by moving up
They would help us because we would be helping them. That's how "trades" work. NFL front offices don't hold the grudges fans do, they will not hesitate to trade because of the team involved if it's a fair deal.

Back
Top Bottom