blockbuster 3-team trade? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

blockbuster 3-team trade?

dorsaroll156 said:
what do you think are the chances of us being the team trying to move up.i say its 10% chance that we are that team

i give it a .1% chance

phinfan999 said:
i give it a .1% chance

The thread is not about a team moving up, its about someone trading down to the Jets 29th so the Jets have a better set of picks to offer the Saints, so Leinart can be the 2nd overall, instead of 3rd or 4th, and go to the Jets, that way we would have the Jets 29th, their early second, they would get 16th and our 3rd, and get Leinart at 2nd overall, and the Aints would get 4th and 16th, which is about value for the second overall. And yes I actually like that scenario, imagine Lawson and Watson?

uga3406 said:
i think a lot of us agree in here that the phins are gonna take a saftey 1st. i think i wil be looking for u come sat when the phins draft a safety then youll look like the ***...and another thing why would the jets trade with us..in a 3 way deal..u got to be kidding. why would they help us by moving up...now that is dumb whoever came up with the idea is has no clue..i bet it was u crowder..secret jet fan there u r

A lot of us agree? Wow, I guess you put me in my place. After all, "a lot of us" do decide who the Phins draft. I never said we wouldn't draft safety, just that it's ridiculous to think that you know for sure that we are. Also, no one said we were trading with the Jets in the original thread, that was just speculation by one poster. Can you not read? You obviously can't write out a real sentence or use capitalization, so I guess assuming that you are able to comprehend a complete thought is expecting too much.

Back
Top Bottom