Bly blames Harrington for Mariucci's firing | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bly blames Harrington for Mariucci's firing

Lions | Garcia named starter
Wed, 30 Nov 2005 08:34:24 -0800

Sports Radio WDFN 1130 reports the Detroit Lions have named QB Jeff Garcia the starter for Week 13.

i guess it wasnt only mooch who doesnt like Harrington. sucks for him. he played well on thanksgiving.

Looks like Bly won't be a Lion for long.

Lions | Bly says team needs to get better or he wants out
Wed, 30 Nov 2005 06:02:27 -0800

Rob Parker, of the Detroit News, reports Detroit Lions CB Dre' Bly said Tuesday, Nov. 29, the Lions need to improve as a team, or he will look to leave. Bly told team president Matt Millen if things don't improve, and soon, he'd rather move on. "I don't want to be here if things are going to stay the way they are," Bly said. "I told Matt that. It hurts to have so much talent and not win. I want to win, not lose. It's not just about me. My teammates hurt, too." Bly also said he didn't want to see former head coach Steve Mariucci go out the way he did. He was downright angry that Mariucci was made the fall guy for all that has gone wrong the last three seasons.

Bly is right. Harrington is a bust. Rogers is looking more and more like a bust. Lions need to fire Millen...and need to find a new QB this offseason as well as a new Head Coach.

Back
Top Bottom