Bob Kraft is miserable... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bob Kraft is miserable...

Jw4ra_.gif

So it's been 3 years since they had a playoff win and a little more than 3 years since Bobby visited Orchids of Asia.

Cant be a coincidence....

Never thought about it like that.

If memory serves, Goddell did not punish him. So, its karma.

We must find and fly this woman to Boston and buy her tickets to every home game!!!!!! The Curse of The Bimbino

Brady wins Superbowl with his next team, Bill B still getting beat up by the Dolphins on a routine basis. I'm not saying he's not a HOF coach, but just saying....

At the end of the day there are probably a ton of coaches that can win the SB with the right team and QB.

There isn't some major chasm between coaching talent, they ALL know football inside and out. Of course some are terrible and some better than others, just speaking on average.

Bill B is just an above average coach who ended up in the right situation. Noone was calling him a genius with Drew Bledsoe

At the end of the day there are probably a ton of coaches that can win the SB with the right team and QB.

There isn't some major chasm between coaching talent, they ALL know football inside and out. Of course some are terrible and some better than others, just speaking on average.

Bill B is just an above average coach who ended up in the right situation. Noone was calling him a genius with Drew Bledsoe
Or in Cleveland where he looked worse than most Dolphins coaches.

Lol at thinking any NFL owner gives a damn whether the team wins or not.
They arent 32 separate business.
The NFL is a single profit sharing unit. They all make bank no matter who wins.

Lol at thinking any NFL owner gives a damn whether the team wins or not.
They arent 32 separate business.
The NFL is a single profit sharing unit. They all make bank no matter who wins.

I can think of 1 owner who negates your lead sentence. I'd venture there are more as well.

I can think of 1 owner who negates your lead sentence. I'd venture there are more as well.
No, you can't. You're believing fairytales.
No, none of them care. Money is their god. They laugh at the fans getting upset about a team winning or losing.
Any supposed caring is just pointless newspaper gossip for the sheep to squabble over

Or Bernie Kosar or Vinny Testaverde either

And yet Bedsoe was good and successful

Back
Top Bottom