Bob Stoops come swim with the fishes! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bob Stoops come swim with the fishes!

Originally posted by Jaj
No he couldn't have.

I watched the first half in a sports bar and I could swear I saw him in the game and heard the announcers say his name.

Re: Re: Re: Bob Stoops come swim with the fishes!

Originally posted by Boxer316

Uh-oh. Muck is going to threaten to put you in MB Jail. You are supposed to say, "Very good observation, Panzer. DW is a fine coach...a fine coach indeed. He just needs three or four more years to get it done".

Then all of the positive people will come here and give you the virtual pats on the back. And all will be well.

"You're pushing your luck old man" [/soup nazi].

Diem played and got worked the whole game by O-Gun. He was hurt though.

He'd be an upgrade to Wade, but what makes you think the Colts want to get rid of him? Especially if he's improving.

The O-line has to be improved through both the draft and FA. I just think we should go after another FS, DT and WR first. Then go after another Center or Guard who can play both Center/Guard later on in the draft.

My take on it anyway.

There is proably a coach in South Flotida just waiting for a call from Wayne H. He's proably tired of playing golf and fishing. No not Jimmy Johnson. Don Shula. If the Marlins can bring in 72 year old Jack McKeon to light a fire under their asses. Shula knew how to get the players motivated. I haven't seen that play of intensity, since Shula left.

Back
Top Bottom