Bobby Carpenter in first round?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bobby Carpenter in first round??

firestorm

In Saban We Trust!!
Reaction score
What do you think about Miami signs Carpenter in #16 pick???
In my opinion, it's a good posibility...
Welcome Daunte to Miami!!

firestorm said:
What do you think about Miami signs Carpenter in #16 pick???
In my opinion, it's a good posibility...
Welcome Daunte to Miami!!
Anything is possible but highly unlikely. Carpenter's recovery from the hamstring injury he suffered this past season is still not totally healed and it's effecting his post season workouts. He ran a 4.66 and 4.68 in a recent workout which isn't bad for a 255 pound LB but is a lot slower than what he ran before the injury.

I would much rathter get Demarco Ryans with our Pick if we dont sign another LB in FA

t2thejz said:
I would much rathter get Demarco Ryans with our Pick if we dont sign another LB in FA
I think Ryans would have to put on about 15-20 pounds before I think he would be considered a Saban-type of LB in our 4-3/3-4 scheme.

He has the frame to put on more weight, I just hope Saben doesnt get to caught up in height and weight because Ryans is a true leader and has instincs compared to Zach Thomas. He could come in right away for us.

If we don't sign a WR I say draft a WR or DB. Or what I would like to see happen is to trade down and pick up some other picks maybe even a 2nd round that we lost for Pepper.

Back
Top Bottom