Bobby McCray anyine DE who got released from saints | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bobby McCray anyine DE who got released from saints

Every single player.. always a thread. There was even one when Russell was released.

Every single player.. always a thread. There was even one when Russell was released.

I'm hoping at some point this team becomes so stacked with talent, there won't be a need for threads like these. Two, three years ago some of this made sense. Now, not so much.

Merling can still improve. Langford has played well. Odrick is a young player, and if his college career and ability is any indication of what to expect from him, we should all be happy. McDaniel, Dotson, Alama-Francis will probably battle it out for the last few spots. With Oghobasse being a wild card.

Merling can still improve. Langford has played well. Odrick is a young player, and if his college career and ability is any indication of what to expect from him, we should all be happy. McDaniel, Dotson, Alama-Francis will probably battle it out for the last few spots. With Oghobasse being a wild card.

speaking of Oghobaase,whatever happened to him?

I know he was at mini-ca,p & OTA's,but he isn't on the roster on the team website....wtf?

I'm hoping at some point this team becomes so stacked with talent, there won't be a need for threads like these. Two, three years ago some of this made sense. Now, not so much.

Sadly I think even with Henne, Brees, and Rivers, JaSuckus would still have his very own thread here.

It's been a while, but I figured with McCray a let's sign him thread would pop up.

Mccray wouldn't play the 5-technique in our system, he would have to convert to a hybrid DE/OLB and become a specific role player and ST's guy, and I don't know if he can even play ST's.

He would probably have to compete against Moses for a roster spot.

Acquiring him would be a total waste of money.

Back
Top Bottom