Bobby Petrino doesn't want Culpepper | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bobby Petrino doesn't want Culpepper

Aqua4Ever04

Active Roster
Reaction score
Just saw live after the Aurthur Blank press conference that Bobby Petrino wants another QB, but Daunte Culpepper is not in the plans. Daunte, your list is getting short, get to Jacksonville, be a backup and work your way back up.

Who else is out there? He said that they will get another QB there for camp Thursday

Who else is out there? He said that they will get another QB there for camp Thursday

I believe the top QB free agents left (besides Culpepper) are Aaron Brooks and Jay Fiedler. They could also try to talk Bledsoe out of retirement but IMO they'd be better off with Harrington starting.

I believe the top QB free agents left (besides Culpepper) are Aaron Brooks and Jay Fiedler. They could also try to talk Bledsoe out of retirement but IMO they'd be better off with Harrington starting.

Aaron Brooks might be the better fit there.

@ Smoke
Bledsoe > Harrington and Culpepper.

No surprise that Arthur Blank doesn't want another headcase at the quarterback position. Not to mention, a QB who isn't even an upgrade over Vick that may be looking for yet another ridiculous contract, not even an upgrade over Harrington [we're all witnesses].

Petrino's biggest wish is that he was back coaching college ball. You know he is kicking himself.

Petrino's biggest wish is that he was back coaching college ball. You know he is kicking himself.

I disagree. It's clear all he cared about was money. He's getting his money, what would he care what Ron What's-His-Name is going off on his escapades

I may have heard wrong, but the way I understood it was that Harrington was Patrino's starter and he was looking for a back up. Chris Redman (former U of L) may be that guy.

Just saw live after the Aurthur Blank press conference that Bobby Petrino wants another QB, but Daunte Culpepper is not in the plans. Daunte, your list is getting short, get to Jacksonville, be a backup and work your way back up.

I fail to see how anyone that has watched Culpepper the last two years, both on and off the field, would want him on their team.

L O S E R.

Back
Top Bottom