Bobby Taylor to be released... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bobby Taylor to be released...

There are a several reasons he won't end up in Miami...between the cap, age, and health...I don't see it being a smart choice.

you people are acting like i started this thread and am saying we should pick him up, all i said is that i would take him over McQuarters and that he is big and aggressive. i havent praised this guy, i just said he is best fit in a zone scheme... so out of any of that do you see me saying "lets pick up bobby taylor"? no, so quit making it look like i did. this is a prime example of why i usually just read what people say instead of put in my 2 cents. everyone is quick to be a naysayer and put words in your mouth.

RW or Bobby Taylor would not be good choices Bobby Taylor is passed his prime and RW just plane sucks. i would try to develop the guys we have or find someone else

YA!!!!!!!! I started this thread because I saw that he was most likely to be released june 1st and had never seen him play and just wanted opinions on if he was any good and possibly a solution for Miami

yea so im sorry for telling you the good things about him, i guess i was supposed to be a negative person and only say everything that is horrible about the guy. here, ill be negative for a minute... most of you people want Mcquarters for some unknown reason.. most of you probably havent seen him play and just have heard he has speed ( most of you fall in love w/ anyone who has speed ex. everyone who wanted Az Hakim). speed isnt everything and Mcquarters isnt a playmaker..most ints in a season for him is 3... he is past his prime and wasnt even good during it. sorry again, i was trying to be negative so i can get some positive feedback

Actually, I'd like to see us pick up Taylor as a FS, if he didn't want too much money. He's at best a nickel corner at this point, but he's still got much better range than any safety on our roster.

dominizzo said:
Done his time send him to the Billies they need help
The best secondary in the conference resides in Buffalo.. but the phins seem to have injury issues in their secondary - you might want to take a second look.

Taylor is old and he is starting to get washed up. I dont think that he can have a productive year with those knees of his. I would perfer to take McQuarters over Taylor any day.

DcRy82 said:
well McQuarters is garbage, i have watched him the past 3 years be horrible with the bears. the only thing he does well is serve the community
Well then, it's settled. We sign McQuarters so he can pass out turkeys on Thanksgiving.

Back
Top Bottom