Bocanegra to Fulham | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bocanegra to Fulham

iceblizzard69

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
http://www.skysports.com/skysports/article/0,,7-1118457,00.html

Fulham is currently in 7th place in the EPL and is challenging for a place in Europe. They are only a few points out of 4th place which would get them into the Champions League. They weren't expected to do much before the season but they have surprised. I think this is a good move for Bocanegra, he will get EPL experience with a pretty good club.

Wow thats awesome. Fulham is such an awesome team, they are my 2nd favorite team in EPL after Liverpool. But Fulham's problem right now is going to be their striker position. Their goal-firing star player Louis Saha, the black Frenchman, was playing so good that Manchester United wanted to buy the player but Fulham slammed United, and then Saha said it would have been his dream to play for United. Talk about distractions off the field. Since that happened, Fulham has not won in 3 straight games.

But great for Bocanegra and American nationals. I want Pool to sign an American!!! :patriot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Bocanegra is a very good and young defender who can score. Good signing, will be GREAT to see him polish his skills in Europe.

Originally posted by Dolfan02
Wow thats awesome. Fulham is such an awesome team, they are my 2nd favorite team in EPL after Liverpool. But Fulham's problem right now is going to be their striker position. Their goal-firing star player Louis Saha, the black Frenchman, was playing so good that Manchester United wanted to buy the player but Fulham slammed United, and then Saha said it would have been his dream to play for United. Talk about distractions off the field. Since that happened, Fulham has not won in 3 straight games.

But great for Bocanegra and American nationals. I want Pool to sign an American!!! :patriot:

Liverpool does have an American! Zak Whitbread, who played with the U-20s at the World Youth Championship, plays for the Liverpool Reserves and he does have a squad number with Liverpool. He isn't a top prospect our anything but he may play a match for the senior squad one day.

As for Saha, Fulham won't sell him. Manchester United was interested but offered no where near what Fulham wanted. Saha has been awesome this year and although he may want to play for United, he will not. I think Fulham would sell him although they said they wouldn't, but they won't sell him for what Man United wants to buy him for.

Back
Top Bottom