boise state @ bowling green | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

boise state @ bowling green

kastofsna120 said:
did i say they didn't? nope. you're missing the point. i said they LOOK LIKE NFL PLAYERS, and jacobs doesn't

Okay...how exactly did they look like NFL players instead of spread QB's like they were, what are you talking about.

hard to tell. i guess the looks on their face and all that intangible stuff factors into it. jacobs from the first time he stepped on the blue field just looked like a guy going through the motions. he didn't seem too excited in any direction on the sidelines. just sorta....there. i know there are quiet leaders and rah-rah leaders, but he just seemed to be there to be there

here are some of the spread QBs i can think of from college, and the pro ones and the non-pro ones:

NFL-calibur QBs in the spread:
chad pennington
daunte culpepper
byron leftwich
shaun king
ben roethlisberger
marquel blackwell

college-only spread guys:
andre ware
david klinger
b.j. symons
kliff kingsbury
omar jacobs

kastofsna120 said:
hard to tell. i guess the looks on their face and all that intangible stuff factors into it. jacobs from the first time he stepped on the blue field just looked like a guy going through the motions. he didn't seem too excited in any direction on the sidelines. just sorta....there. i know there are quiet leaders and rah-rah leaders, but he just seemed to be there to be there

here are some of the spread QBs i can think of from college, and the pro ones and the non-pro ones:

chad pennington
daunte culpepper
byron leftwich
shaun king
ben roethlisberger
marquel blackwell

andre ware
david klinger
b.j. symons
kliff kingsbury
omar jacobs

Sometimes is not about the looks, your not Mel Kiper so stay silent

K-train said:
Sometimes is not about the looks, your not Mel Kiper so stay silent
kiper...the guy who said andre ware and akili smith were future hall of famers?

kastofsna120 said:

chad pennington
daunte culpepper
byron leftwich
shaun king
ben roethlisberger
marquel blackwell

andre ware
david klinger
b.j. symons
kliff kingsbury
omar jacobs

Nice work throwing Jacobs in that catagory with out any reason except "that look on his face"

Back
Top Bottom