Bokamper: Ross was LIVID in the press box | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bokamper: Ross was LIVID in the press box

I think you're right. Amazingly they all survive until they are mathmatically elinated wich should be by week 11.

Which is insane. I don't think there's any saving the playoff hopes at this point, but for those who do think it could be salvaged, why wouldn't they want the move made right now?

It is clear that Joe is toast and the sharks are circling.

Which is insane. I don't think there's any saving the playoff hopes at this point, but for those who do think it could be salvaged, why wouldn't they want the move made right now?

Because Stephen Ross is just that stupid. And when Philbin eventually DOES get fired, we're stuck with more half measures with Ross refusing to fire Tannenbaum. Eric Mangini incoming...

Jeff Darlington ‏@JeffDarlington 44s44 seconds ago

Nothing imminent on Dolphins' situation. Philbin says he plans to keep Coyle; notes he is not worried about own job after talking to Ross.

Un-****ing-believable

It's clear they need a change but if they are not confident in naming an interim what's the point? If all three survive this game what makes anyone believe they will be any better after the bye? How can Tannenbaum view this mess and not be in Ross' ear?

If he doesn't fire Tannenbaum and get someone competent to make the important choices for this team, we will keep making the same mistakes over and over again.

It's clear this isn't about Tannenbaum. This had been going on before tannenbuam even walked through the doors.

It's clear this isn't about Tannenbaum. This had been going on before tannenbuam even walked through the doors.

I agree although Tannebaum can leave with the rest of them. Lets start from scratch and build a fron office and coaching staff that are in sync and will actually build something

Kim Bokamper just said on the post game show that someone with the team told him Ross was livid in the press box at halftime.

Yeah and??? Is he going to make a change? NOOOO.

Agreed. Message sent to the fans from Ross goes something like, "this isn't your team, it's my team. Deal with it."

As far as I'm concerned, let the media continue to eviscerate him. Ross deserves it

If he's not fired this week he never will be. NFL head coach is not an occupation that should come with a lot of job security, but this guy is being cut more slack than a McDonalds server.

If this isn't a troll job by the world's second richest Jets' fan, I don't know what is.

why should Ross be mad. He kept the same coach and once again gave out an undeserved extension. He is getting what he should have expected

We need to clean every damn person out including Tannenbaum AND Hickey. Bring someone like Alonzo Highsmith in to start us out on the right foot.

The point of firing them is that the players quit on them....the fans quit on them. Firing them makes Ross seem like a hero, and keeping them make him look like an absolute idiot (which is apparently what he wants his image to be).

I dont care if we dont win another game this year, I just don't want it to be them because I hate looking at all of their stupid faces when we are losing.

Exactly. The point in firing is that it sends a message. Perform like crap but fail to improve and you will get shown the door. Ross has rarely brought out the hammer, and everyone is just fiddling along thinking they have chance after chance to get things right. Not how it should work in the NFL, especially after 3+ years.

And? AND? He throws a little hissy fit and takes no action. What a useless impotent ****.

Back
Top Bottom